My Z4.. Old car but I try to make it looks good :)

Re: My Z4.. Old car but I try to make it looks good :)

! serious? makes you wonder what it do to your scalp...

I change the headlight before as I can't stand it looking foggy and also, it have water moisture when it's raining.

After I change, I bought the headlight cleaner and protector.. not sure if it'd useful butnitsnsupposed to work like sealant.. or rather I think it's sealant

Red_Bean_Bun;998075 said:
I meant aftermarket - I think $800. Ask Jerms.

Mine is original which I got it from a bro in this forum. You can actually get spyder headlight and get it shipped over to Singapore. It cost around 380USD. Plus ship and conversion. It should be around 6Xx. You can fix the light yourself

The original got no angel eye though ......... Aftermarket have. That's the thing about the e85 ...... Quite tough to get angel eyes for it. Only recently some companies started making those headlamps.

creative_tec;998079 said:
Mine is original which I got it from a bro in this forum. You can actually get spyder headlight and get it shipped over to Singapore. It cost around 380USD. Plus ship and conversion. It should be around 6Xx. You can fix the light yourself

Red_Bean_Bun;998084 said:
The original got no angel eye though ......... Aftermarket have. That's the thing about the e85 ...... Quite tough to get angel eyes for it. Only recently some companies started making those headlamps.

I almost wanted to get the spyder headlight as it comes with angel eye and hid. End up, I have up the idea although I was in the states and I could have save a lot from shipping. Reason being.. I read up some reviews.. if suay suay the bulb for the angel eye got burned, it will be quite hard to find someone to fix it. Moreover, the angel ring is not full ring. It got a bit of disconnection on one part of it. I am quite picky over little things like this. Haha

Bro.. try to get it through amazon. Their listed vendors are more reliable and normally when it comes to shipping, they are always ahead of schedule. At least for me.

The link that you provide., which is at California Rowland, I been there before. It'd operated by Korean and their attitude sucks. Just in case that your order is wrong, it's going to be very troublesome just to get to them

Need to also watch for headlamps with / without motor for auto leveling.

creative_tec;998122 said:
Bro.. try to get it through amazon. Their listed vendors are more reliable and normally when it comes to shipping, they are always ahead of schedule. At least for me.

The link that you provide., which is at California Rowland, I been there before. It'd operated by Korean and their attitude sucks. Just in case that your order is wrong, it's going to be very troublesome just to get to them

Excellent piece of advice.. Thanks for sharing :)

Red_Bean_Bun;998150 said:
Need to also watch for headlamps with / without motor for auto leveling.
Ahhh... Is this for LTA compliance?

dave07;998207 said:

It's not lta compliance. By the way, do take note of the orange signal light. From my understanding, when you on the light, tbd orange light will turn on also.

Nope. Just a heads up - You might lose the auto leveling feature.

The rage back then was

- angel eyes
- black interior housing
- get rid of the orange strip

Some people thought that would look best on the e85.

dave07;998207 said:

View attachment 51298

someone looking for Angel Eyes? till today my headlights still clear and working great!

downside is you will lose auto leveling and the original lights are brighter.

Wow where did you get this pair

jerms;1002570 said:
View attachment 51298

someone looking for Angel Eyes? till today my headlights still clear and working great!

downside is you will lose auto leveling and the original lights are brighter.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asiagamingwin

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back