My visit to Rennsport LAX!!!

Absolutely incredible!!
Great photos bro.... :dance:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wilman,

The red sedan 'M3' is Samir's car.

The mother of ALL modded sedans! Hahaha...very reputable to having known to eat up M3s.....

It was black once.

Damm..you're one lucky dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughlik:

Hehehe, yah man! Samir is a super nice & friendly guy!! Cos his showroom is under a major revamp, there's not much for me to snap..........

Should be alot better in another month's time!! Hope to go there again & perhaps his showroom will be fully stocked & ready for me!! :thumbsup:

Here are somemore pics..................

Check out this M5 with a nice no. plate that is going thru some mods..........
1087390382921_med.JPG

DJ, AMG eater U know!! hahahahahaha
1087390428690_med.JPG

Another Lemans Blue M5 with serious BBK, coilovers, kellener exhaust system &............ASA SC!!!!! :drool:
1087390482764_med.JPG

1087390536048_med.JPG

This intercooler is lagi big man!!!!
1087390591260_med.JPG

1087404541937_med.JPG

Another ASA SCed E46 Pre-FL with CF bonnet & trunk!! Dam, almost all the cars there are SCed man!!

Sick!!!!!!!!!!! :screwedu:
1087390892198_med.JPG

1087404474887_med.JPG

Hope U guys enjoy the pics.............

Time to buy TOTO liao!!! I want SC!!! Arghhhhhh............... :roll:

'The Great White'

Apparently the M5 will be faster than a Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT.

Damm..homebase garage of e46fanatics.

Drool.

Wilson, you have just paraded the chio-est of rides.

Keep the photos coming.

the 350bhp one is ASA SK1 or 2? is SK2 fully developed already? can SK1 make 350bhp from a 3L? Did Samir tell you is the 350bhp developed from his 6.5psi pulley or it's with even higher boost?

keep the photos coming. maybe we can get BVO or other workshops to agent this, and legalise it with LTA. sounds good? Other marques have already paved the way, shouldnt be too difficult for BVO. I volunteer to be project car!!

Wah lau eh!!!!!!!!

:ultrasho:

Wil,

BTW, was the place hard to find? I mean Samir's workshop..

Damn tua kong. All the cars are tastefully done. Even the black 46 is chio yet not loud.

ryan said:
Apparently the M5 will be faster than a Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT.

Damm..homebase garage of e46fanatics.

Yah man!! U R so rite man!!!

How I wish I reside in Los Angeles........den Rennsport will be like my 2nd home............ :laughlik:

Racebred said:
I volunteer to be project car!!

Yah, U wait 1st hor........after my car ok?? hahahahahaha
Anyway I was so busy taking pics that I forgot to ask Sam wat was in their cars......nxt time I ask yah!!

T6 said:
Damn tua kong. All the cars are tastefully done. Even the black 46 is chio yet not loud

Wah this black coupe belongs to xS3x Europrojektz!!!
sx3_sig_jpg.jpg

He won many prize for his mods last 2 yrs during their local 'Mod cars event', he's very active over at E46fanatics.com!!

TobyNik said:
BTW, was the place hard to find? I mean Samir's workshop..

Nah, they're very near Santa Monica blvd, just at the intersection between the 405 freeway & Santa Monica Blvd.......their address is 1884 S. Sepulveda Blvd
mapimage
mapimage

The only thing I took longer to locate them cos they're going thru a revamp of the showroom, that's why there's no sign or unit no. at the store front......
I kept driving pass them, found unit 1880 & 1888 but dunno wer the hell is 1884......hahahahahaha

'The Great White'

eaurouge_spa said:
Great pics Wilson.
350bhp from a 330, nice.
Is there a kit for the 320? What kind of gains?
I dont know whether it's monetary viable to install a supercharger on a 320 auto, however...are you running a stick? heh heh different story altogether if you are.

ASA kit will set you back 10k..not sure about installation. Maybe about 1-2 k additional.

Ball park figures on running a SC'ed 320 2,2 on a manual should be about 210-220bhp? Timings about low to mid 7 seconds.

As for Samir's car pumping out 350... that's from a reworked 330 engine with done up cams and internals with SC and tuning, racing clutch..short shifter...many many other goodies...eh i'm not sure whether he swapped his with a M3 one tho. You gotta ask him man!

:twisted:

eaurouge_spa said:
Great pics Wilson.
350bhp from a 330, nice.
Is there a kit for the 320? What kind of gains?

Yup!! There's a ASA SK1 kit for our M54 2.2L, no ECU tuning required, just plug & play!!

From our stock 170hp/210Nm to 250bhp/300Nm!!!! :drool:

sk_kit_e46.jpg

Steam hor??? Slurp~~~~

'The Great White'

Wah lau.... si beh chio leh... Reali drool over these cars... :drool: Wish i can own one....
Wil, u best man. Can see this in flesh.. :twisted:

Cheers

emm... when U gog to get one of this ? BMW with intercooler, a bit weird.. but, its killing.. hahahahaaaa :drool:

calvin said:
emm... when U gog to get one of this ? BMW with intercooler, a bit weird.. but, its killing.. hahahahaaaa :drool:

Me still waiting for TOTO leh, U got S$12k to lend me 1st??? PLEASE????? U can't SC your car, so lend me the $, so that I can SC mine lah!!!

Come on.......we're brudders rite???

Btw, u naked pervert!!! Is tat U in the naked pic??? :laughlik:

'Clan Master'

ryan said:
Ball park figures on running a SC'ed 320 2,2 on a manual should be about 210-220bhp? Timings about low to mid 7 seconds.

As for Samir's car pumping out 350... that's from a reworked 330 engine with done up cams and internals with SC and tuning, racing clutch..short shifter...many many other goodies...eh i'm not sure whether he swapped his with a M3 one tho. You gotta ask him man!

:twisted:

He's got cams with SC??? Does ASA make low duration cams suitable for SC already? Generally people dont use performance cams with FI right? The power that you make goes right out of the exhaust valves before the engine can use it.

I think the 350bhp one is standard SK1 running at 6.5psi. factoring in tranny losses, it's becomes consistent with the dyno results many customers have posted, which is about 300bhp on the wheels, coincedently that is higher than the M3. This is the plug and play version, using your stock ECU to run. I would think the SK2 with 8 psi plus ECU tuning can make >400bhp?

BVO better bring this in quick!

wilman2772 said:
Me still waiting for TOTO leh, U got S$12k to lend me 1st??? PLEASE????? U can't SC your car, so lend me the $, so that I can SC mine lah!!!

Come on.......we're brudders rite???

Btw, u naked pervert!!! Is tat U in the naked pic??? :laughlik:

'Clan Master'

Hahahaaa... Let me strike lottery, i buy for u FREE.. :) :thumbsup: kekekee..

my time, still black n white photo.. hahahahaaa

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubfun

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back