my super beng super mkt trolley

Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

MSportTune;1064703 said:
Bro, great to know you finally got your A45 AMG after such a long wait. Hope to see it soon in person.
I will buy this when I cannot overcome midlife crisis! Hehe!

Seriously! Looks great! Drool!

I try n go sunday meetup....if I can get from sepang to kallang I 3 hours.
 
Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

hairy or shaved?
 
Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

totoseow;1064712 said:
I try n go sunday meetup....if I can get from sepang to kallang I 3 hours.

For you... sup sup sui...
If buying fukkin fried orh mee... arrive time still warm.
 
Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

totoseow;1064712 said:
I try n go sunday meetup....if I can get from sepang to kallang I 3 hours.


You can do it, we believe in you. Put a tray of dao huay in the backseat for good measure.
 
Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

totoseow;1064712 said:
I try n go sunday meetup....if I can get from sepang to kallang I 3 hours.

How is that even a challenge to you?
 
Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

BlackCookie;1064726 said:
How is that even a challenge to you?

now he drives 1600cc abit difficult la
 
Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

jonleeck;1064648 said:
hey is a merc! what is it doing in a BMW forum! here ppl say bmw number 2 no car is number 1!~

I thought u say your sart sart F10 is No.1??????

No.1 on kerb rims..................... Opsssssssssssss


Red_Bean_Bun;1064690 said:
Looks a bit like X1 ..........

also looks a bit like 1 series.................

toto feeling insecure lately...??? :thinking: :thinking:
 
Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

totoseow;1064712 said:
I try n go sunday meetup....if I can get from sepang to kallang I 3 hours.

Bro, no need to rush. This festive season, jams expected at causeway and sec link. Plan to visit your shop for servicing so can see it then.

Oh, pls mod number plate. See Johnson and get one of his nice LTA legal type.
 
Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

Its a really nice ride... saw and touched it yesterday. Wow.
 
Re: my super beng super mkt trolley

Meek;1069585 said:
Its a really nice ride... saw and touched it yesterday. Wow.

So now you are telling the truth...
he will be sendind his ride for paulick...
send the bill to u???? LOL
 

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top