My newest Mod! 56K warning

Damn.. always thought it wasn't available in SG. Anyways, the umnitza fellow isn't really helpful. I remember asking him about distributors in SG and he blew me off. Thus I bought my stuff from M3Motorwerks.
Anyhow, it's probably my last mod in awhile.

great stuff.

that night shot is cool.
looks really brighter and a whole lot better than the previous competition i've seen

congrats

Re: My newest Mod! 56K warning

jaskin said:
Hi Guys,

Here's my latest mod. Bought the headlights from M3Motorwerks. They didn't come with installation instructions thus I got Mike Sin Wee Chuan to do it for me. Fantastic afterservice. Anyways, it's quite visible even in daylight and it does effectively eliminate the orange daytime running lights. Overall I'm very happy with the mod.

Here's some pictures:

img_0109edit_std.jpg

img_0119_std.jpg

img_0133edit_std.jpg

img_0138edit_std.jpg

img_0139edit_std.jpg

More pictures can be found here:
http://www.digital-gravity.com/dde.htm

Hey, nice lights man!!

Dont think they are selling to fit the facelifted coupes/cabs yet huh.. 1st time I am seeing your ride - all you need is clears, 18s and a cool body makeover and you have hella a ride!
:thumbsup:

jaskin said:
Hi Guys,

Here's my latest mod. Bought the headlights from M3Motorwerks. They didn't come with installation instructions thus I got Mike Sin Wee Chuan to do it for me. Fantastic afterservice. Anyways, it's quite visible even in daylight and it does effectively eliminate the orange daytime running lights. Overall I'm very happy with the mod.

Here's some pictures:

img_0109edit_std.jpg

img_0119_std.jpg

img_0133edit_std.jpg

img_0138edit_std.jpg

img_0139edit_std.jpg

btw, how did you get such sharp shots?
:thumbsup:

Yeah... very nice mod man....

and I have the same question too. How do you get such sharp shots?

I'm using the Canon DSLR 10D together with a 28-135mm lens. Last time overseas quite 'on' about photography. Nowaways hardly take any shots already.

hi,how much you bought yr bi xeon head lights?
etc

jaskin said:
Hi Guys,

Here's some pictures:

img_0109edit_std.jpg

img_0119_std.jpg

img_0133edit_std.jpg

img_0138edit_std.jpg

img_0139edit_std.jpg

hi,how much you bought yr bi xeon head lights?
etc

jaskin said:
Hi Guys,

Here's some pictures:

img_0109edit_std.jpg

img_0119_std.jpg

img_0133edit_std.jpg

img_0138edit_std.jpg

img_0139edit_std.jpg

Hi,

It's not BI-Xenon leh. Only low beam is xenon. I provided the link above and shipping was about $180 incl GST

Cheers
Jason

u mean u bought the whole set of xenon lights plus dde, including the ballast etc? how much did u pay in all?

Yup. I don't have it all on me right now but it's the about USD$800+ plus shipping and GST of $180. That's it. Installation cost of about $100+.

Actually if you don't want DDEs getting this projector46s without DDEs is a cheaper to get HIDs on our rides.

ED520 said:
u mean u bought the whole set of xenon lights plus dde, including the ballast etc? how much did u pay in all?
The angel eyes just come in set of 4 rings which snap on to the existing headlight cluster. Some wiring looms and stuff and basically a switch to turn it on or off...

More at

www.umnitza.com
www.M3Motorwerks.com

Hi, the projector 46s basically have grooves around the projectors and lights so the fitment is perfect. Unlike if you install it with just the DDEs

Well you lose interior control of the leveling. Manual adjust it by poppin the hood

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back