My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

creampuff;822325 said:
I see I see, hope its not as difficult to remove and change to some lettering I just ordered. Should have chosen white, white looks so much more classy and nice!
Can't wait to tune my car soon!

so what's your colour? and interior?

i havent decide on the colour.. thinking of mineral grey.. interior coral red or black..

Exterior black interior coral red, initially I wanted to get sparkling bronze but ended up with black

creampuff;822357 said:
Exterior black interior coral red, initially I wanted to get sparkling bronze but ended up with black

i thought of this combination but they do not have jet black, only sapphire black... coral red is nice but maybe too distracting for me...

Yeah some say that red is a lil to flashy and all but I'm thinking black goes well with red tho! I couldn't make out the difference with jet and sapphire. Anyway on another note, should new cars go for paint protection? Or it's just a waste of money

creampuff;822375 said:
Yeah some say that red is a lil to flashy and all but I'm thinking black goes well with red tho! I couldn't make out the difference with jet and sapphire. Anyway on another note, should new cars go for paint protection? Or it's just a waste of money

Heard the review is pretty good for paint protection. There are some guys who go for Revol and some for SONAX..

My friend recommended another workshop. Maybe they are all the same, its the service and support that counts. I remember my wife's WISH was kenna scratched by another car when it doing parking. We went to the our regular 3M car groomer Prospeed, they help to buff the scratch away and touch up little paint work with the car pen corrector... They are very nice people..

I am likely to do paint protection for my new S60. Black colour must do..

Thanks!! Think I'll google them out and most prolly drop by prospeed or smth to get it done!

creampuff;822391 said:
Thanks!! Think I'll google them out and most prolly drop by prospeed or smth to get it done!

welcome. btw they are car groomer, no paint protection i think

creampuff;822480 said:
thats my ride with black rims

Nice combi..

creampuff;822480 said:
thats my ride with black rims

Nice... Some red or yellow bbk will make more fierce...

congrats and welcome aboard....SIMI???

creampuff;822738 said:
Bbk. Are those brakes?

BBK = Big Brake Kit.

creampuff;822750 said:
Ah I see! Brakes nowadays are so expensive sigh

depends on how you looks at it and your driving style. NOthing is more expensive n priceless than your life... :)

pReTeNd3r;822764 said:
depends on how you looks at it and your driving style. NOthing is more expensive n priceless than your life... :)

Do you have any reccomendations? Kinda noob in this hehe

Do consider the M performance brakes from Munich motors. Reasonable price and PML have to honor the warranty.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back