My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Williammm;940680 said:
I'm interested in the M Performance front and rear bumpers. Can i just get those 2 bumpers without the rocker panel?
PML/MA confirm cannot. Anyone here got lobang?

I ordered from US and freight back to sg, can order separately, but I got all of them for US$1400 excluding shipping

wkwlb;940791 said:
I ordered from US and freight back to sg, can order separately, but I got all of them for US$1400 excluding shipping
Can please share which freight forwarder you used? Thanks!

wkwlb;940791 said:

Bro, u mind sharing with me ur freight forwarder and the cost? I'm gonna buy those from USA, but I dun have a freight forwarder who can pick it up n send it to sg.

marcus28;940731 said:
Hi , to lower down F30 with only H&R spring,do I need to change the suspension? Can share some experience . Thanks

u mean just replace the springs? Why not?

tortoise;940859 said:
u mean just replace the springs? Why not?

Can i further lower my ride on m sports suspension with h&r springs? 10mm not enough...

Growler;940732 said:
No need what bro, springs is springs , separate from shocks. Bro simville on H&R springs for a few months Liao, very chio : )

How's the H&R springs on the F30? In terms of comfort, firmness, cornering, road holding, bounciness?

Growler;940732 said:
No need what bro, springs is springs , separate from shocks. Bro simville on H&R springs for a few months Liao, very chio : )

How's the H&R springs on the F30? In terms of comfort, firmness, cornering, road holding, bounciness?

Williammm;940865 said:
Bro, I PM u. I bought the m performance s.w but need to know abt the installation.

just go to any BMW workshops like BOSS etc, I went to Autospiritze to get it done within half hr.

Lowering spring will not improve on performance nor comfort and the weAr and tear rate of ur damper is a lot more faster

Samuel Tan See Teng;940918 said:

4b11t;940932 said:
Lowering spring will not improve on performance nor comfort and the weAr and tear rate of ur damper is a lot more faster

Slight drop should be fine, and it should not increase wear significantly. Also, handling will improve in some situations

While I'm not a supporter of lowering springs, it works for people looking for improved looks and the occasional spirited drivers.

Simville, nice drop...

It seems quite a drop from your stock spring? Your stock was sportline?

hi guys, here is my ride, some says is too high, so i have finally decided to lower my ride tomorrow. But I have dilemma whether to install H&R spring $588 w/ alignment or BC BR coilovers @$1600 . If you were me, what's your take and why? Thanks

View attachment 46072

Maybe spend more for a better coilover?
No offence to BC , I used it previously too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksum88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back