My F30 Mod today

My F30 Mod today

simville;936422 said:
Beautiful, mcwell really faster and faster, 1 day to do installation of full kit plus add ons.
4 done, 1 more to go

But not as fast as the guy who started this thread bro : )

Re: My F30 Mod today

Been receiving several PMs regarding the M bumper kit about air ducts and other parts that come with it.
According to Mcwell who ordered and installed the kit for us, there are 40+ parts to be installed together with the kit. I copied the picture from realoem.com, perhaps this will give interested parties a clearer view. RealOEM.com   BMW F30 328i M FRONT BUMPER TRIM PANEL

chouxcolate;936578 said:
Saw your car at Purvis Street just now! Very, very nice. Is the car lowered? The front clearance with the M-Perf lip doesn't seem like it will be able to clear many carparks.
Am sure it can clear majority of car parks since it is "short front" because the length from the lip to the front wheel is short. wlkoh, correct me if I am wrong and if u do indeed encounter problems at most car parks.

My F30 Mod today

chouxcolate;936578 said:
Saw your car at Purvis Street just now! Very, very nice. Is the car lowered? The front clearance with the M-Perf lip doesn't seem like it will be able to clear many carparks.

Thanks chouxcolate!

So far so good with car parks. Some higher humps just need to be a little more cautious and slant across.

I also lowered about 1.5 fingers front so if you keep stock height should be very safe.

My F30 Mod today

Baby1M;936582 said:
Am sure it can clear majority of car parks since it is "short front" because the length from the lip to the front wheel is short. wlkoh, correct me if I am wrong and if u do indeed encounter problems at most car parks.

@Baby1M: Spot on. :) so far so good.. But knock on wood... Tomorrow try my office car park.. Litmus test.. :-S

hey bros!! off topic a little
i've Opend up a new thread in case some have missed this. to keep our e60s spirit alive and flying high, I have initiated a meetup on the 26th dec (wednesday)7pm. Venue: kallang Mac .(big carpark between KFC and Mac)
Will be pleasured to see 3 series and f10 (new 5 series)and other series joining us at the meetup.
we are in the mist of planning a convoy drive to somewhere....
so if any bros here keen to join us, please place your nick on the opened thread.
I'm sure the turn up will be superb ..... Just like the old times haha
Any suggestions are welcome!
Please note meetup will only materialize if there's good responses.

Hi~~

I'm currently on M sports suspension (which lowers the car by 10mm)... Anyone knows where can I go to get the M perf springs to lower another 10mm (total 20mm)?

I read that they use the same stuff, just different springs...

Thanks!

Seraphblade;936967 said:
Hi~~

I'm currently on M sports suspension (which lowers the car by 10mm)... Anyone knows where can I go to get the M perf springs to lower another 10mm (total 20mm)?

Thanks!

MA?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Seraphblade;936967 said:
Hi~~

Thanks!

Can order from MA or PML, they r like a whole set of coils, not just the springs. U can settle for H&R if u wan the springs alone.

merry xmas!! how much are the H&R? from where? and has anyone mod their sound system for 320? is it possible to jus change the speakers?sorry if questions are noob..

Last edited by a moderator:

speedyj;937132 said:
merry xmas!! how much are the H&R? from where? and has anyone mod their sound system for 320? is it possible to jus change the speakers?sorry if questions are noob..

H&R lowering springs price can range from 500+ to 700+ or more including installation and wheel alignment. You can get them from our site sponsors like BVO, Juzz for Cars Etc. I got mine done up at BVO. As for Audio, you can easily change your speakers at Soundwerkz. They have affordable package cater for our F30s. Happy Modding.

And if I am not wrong, i heard from MA that they have a Alpine Audio upgrade package for our car too.

simville;937141 said:
And if I am not wrong, i heard from MA that they have a Alpine Audio upgrade package for our car too.

thanks bro simville for the info.. will have a look. the springs' price range is due to different mode isit?or isit one brand and mode selling at tt price range?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin7771comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back