My ex Racing Dynamics E46

Tanzy

Well-Known Member
Legendary 10 Years
Racebred,

Where did you get the racing dynamic parts from?
 
Man... you are replying to a post thats march 2004!! Thats more than 6 months ago! hahahaha..
 
SMYUEN said:
Man... you are replying to a post thats march 2004!! Thats more than 6 months ago! hahahaha..
Don't be like this leh..............everyone is trying to get their postings up as well you know................kekekeke
 
Tanzy must be a hardcore forum user man. Surfing posts from so long ago. Very soon he'll overtake Kenntona on on the top ten posters.
 
jaskin said:
Tanzy must be a hardcore forum user man. Surfing posts from so long ago. Very soon he'll overtake Kenntona on on the top ten posters.

No lah. I was searching for Racing Dynamics stuff.
 
Tanzy said:
jaskin said:
Tanzy must be a hardcore forum user man. Surfing posts from so long ago. Very soon he'll overtake Kenntona on on the top ten posters.

No lah. I was searching for Racing Dynamics stuff.
Your next secret mod project?
 
Tanzy,

RD is cool man!!! I would love to RD my car... but somehow always end up the AC way....
 
Tanzy,

Oh..... what a pity....You can RD your papa's 530!!!!
 
I'm also actually looking for the original Tornado kit for my E46 sedan. Don't know if anyone selling used or not? ;)
 
Those Tornado kits are pretty hard to find man...

SM, don't go and make people spend more money lah.. haha
 
SMYUEN said:
Tanzy,

RB is cool man!!! I would love to give RB my car... but somehow always end up the AC way....

Thanks.

tanzy, the RD stuff was bought from Autovox, which is in Lok Yang there. for tornado kits, you can try autovox or benzline.
 
Racebred,

Thanks for the info. Gave them a call and they told me they have dropped the RD product line. They still do Breyton and Hartge.
 
RB,

tks to Tanzy, I am seeing this post for the 1st time also......haha. Yeah, the good old days......when I was still a small boy n every single weekend confirm spent at some car related event or mod place......haha. Really really fun.........

I stil miz my Breyton E46 sedan...1st car I seriously put in so much effort in modding.....ok, life goes on......

Shall all aquaintance be forgot........n never brought to mind......
 
ACSCAB2,


Tow Kay.. you not modding your MRS ???
 
SMYUEN said:
ACSCAB2,


Tow Kay.. you not modding your MRS ???

Hmm, I thought my MRS already quite modded liao? threading veri cautiously here as I not familiar wif the MRS territories yet, but wif Xenons, 18" TechArt rims, sports suspension, etc etc etc, the only thing I know is to add a kit, but thought the current lines swee swee liao.....

ok, maybe put M3 folding mirrors.....

Cheers
 
ACSCAB2,

Or ACS decal???

:laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:
 
Back
Top