• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS M5/M6 steering

Re: MWTS M5/M6 steering

ahem, may I take this wonderful Wednesday morning to remind the potential "buyers" out there...

This is not a fire sale....please do not PM me offering to "take if off you at $1500 if there are no takers..."

This is not an Auction...please do not ask me "Bro, what's your start bid?"

This is ALSO not a Want to TRADE thread...please do not ask me "Bro, willing to exchange with my iphone 5s Gold 64GB? I am recontracting tomorrow, can deal same day"

Most importantly, I am not your Bro...

MW;1042191 said:
ahem, may I take this wonderful Wednesday morning to remind the potential "buyers" out there...

This is not a fire sale....please do not PM me offering to "take if off you at $1500 if there are no takers..."

This is ALSO not a Want to TRADE thread...please do not ask me "Bro, willing to exchange with my iphone 5s Gold 64GB? I am recontracting tomorrow, can deal same day"

Hahaha... kana low balled... orr bee goot!!!

MW;1042191 said:

Feel your pain with low ballers........

Centurion9990;1042196 said:
Hahaha... kana low balled... orr bee goot!!!

May your car go into a long kang today...

MW;1042198 said:
May your car go into a long kang today...

You still haven't pm me on the m5 steering. You rude swine.

u got money to buy meh?

MWTS M5/M6 steering

Centurion9990;1042200 said:
You still haven't pm me on the m5 steering. You rude swine.

Don't say I not bro. MW is tired of BMW. Buy a brand new Kia and offer to swap with his sart sart used yaMW5. Your loss is his gain!

*I never say an invitation to treat constitutes a contract hor!

congrats on your new.....M5 performance steering wheel with alcantara..... cos alcantara FTW!!!

m5_performance_alcantara_steering_wheel.jpg

MW;1042201 said:
u got money to buy meh?

centurion buys...I TOK!

u tao ka pai! who say I tok kkj?
I tok cucumber .

congrats MW for the new upgrades , damn cool , even for my car there is a lot of parts to change to fit this alcantara steering wheel with OLED lights.

View attachment 55979

douggie;1042243 said:
How come you stop at the slope to take this picture?

I couldn't wait to take pic and boh hiu those cars behind me.... car pics more important

Reeve;1042257 said:
congrats MW for the new upgrades , damn cool , even for my car there is a lot of parts to change to fit this alcantara steering wheel with OLED lights.

I no money to buy tat ler!

don't pretend bro, I heard u ordered liao

pointless mod.....since TS does not rev his engine past 2.5k rpm so that he can haolian his FC is unbeatable.....damn sart.

just cut open the current steering wheel and install some LEDs can liao ... chop chop 20mins job

** run away

MW;1042259 said:
I no money to buy tat ler!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin7773me

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups