• Classifieds Rules

    For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).
    *

    *Required.

    4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

    We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

    For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

    For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

    Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS - E60 dekit

Divespyder

Well-Known Member
Thread is closed. Thank you for your PMs. My apologies if i didnt manage to reply to your PM as my mailbox is flooded.I shall
update once dekit is scheduled. Thanks & have a blessed Sunday!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MWTS - E60 dekit

Wah goodies! Interested in most of ur items if I do get the E60 for myself next week.

For 11+12) How much will these be if I swap with the original 16" E60 wheels?

8) Keen in these as well. :p
 
Re: MWTS - E60 dekit

The Great SG sales come early.....................













Bumpz
cheers
 
Re: MWTS - E60 dekit

Divespyder;785428 said:
MWTS:

1) M5 paddle shift steering & M gear knob $2500 (< 3months)
2) KW SC coilovers $1400
3) GruppeM CAI $1400
4) Kelleners strut bar $180
5) PB $400,
6) H&R arb $450,
7) Remus Sports twins $900 (with papers & LTA compliant)
8) LCI taillights $700,
9) smoked ///M side LED markers $70,
10) M tech orig kit (sapphire black) - make offer - need swap for stock preLCI.
11) M166 orig M5 rims $1500 need swap for stock rims
12) Michelin PSS 275/30 R19 - 4 months old
13) Goodrich steel braided brake hoses $100 (
 
Re: MWTS - E60 dekit

Thanks for all the interest bros! I'll try my best to reply all PMs.
I'm closing this post as it is just a interest check. Shall repost when dekit is scheduled.
 
Re: MWTS - E60 dekit

Buywellsellwell;785478 said:
Decaf HO SAY Liao. Lol? Bumpz Bumpz.

Decaf backside Kenna play by the spyder then left high and dry no climax. I thought MWTS means Must Want To Sell sianz!!!:shoot:
 
Re: MWTS - E60 dekit

Divespyder;785502 said:
Thanks for all the interest bros! I'll try my best to reply all PMs.
I'm closing this post as it is just a interest check. Shall repost when dekit is scheduled.

Bro I'm keen in your m-kit and rims. Pm me when you dekit. Thanks.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top