Morning Drive + Picnic - 2 Dec 2007

Re: Morning Drive + Picnic - 2 Dec 2007

acupunch said:
and how come I don't have har? :furious: I under aged :evil:
You married man cannot go this kinda place. Too much distractions for you.

UPDATE!!!

Due to road closure for the StandChart marathon this sunday, our meetup location has changed. We will be meeting at the carpark next to a hawker centre opposite Vivocity. Some ppl might worry their cars too low to clear the hump, i have already checked and it should be able to clear most cars.

The confirmed route –
Carpark opp vivocity -> AYE -> Roundabout at Tuas Flyover -> PIE -> KJE -> BKE -> Exit Mandai Road -> Upper Thomson Road -> Lower Pierce Reservoir...

Weather is really really bad.. hope it won't be as bad on sunday..:)

uh oh, im lost already. do i just punch in that road in my gps and i wills ee the carpark?

Hi Phil

may be u can punch in marang road.. or harbour front walk.. the carpark is just directly opposite the vivocity&harbourfront centre located at the traffic junction there...:D

or hope that i see you on the highway from the north *faint*

ok ok, i will punch in marang rd.

thanks mate

michelle, is there anything tat you need our assistance , like bring picnic mats, walkies, carry food & drinks ard...etc

1. Babe x 1
2. Bmer x1x1
3. Terry x100000000
4. MockngBrd x2 (tentative)
5. acupunch (only acu)
6. SILVER + 1
7. Kenntona + 2 Dozen 335 ml
8. Clown (maybe 2 ppl)
9. Roasty
10. Jin Teck x 3
11. Como + 2 dozen beer + fried bee hoon + 1 FP tagging along eating up all the bee hoon
12. NYTEMARE(99% confirm) + YUE (99% confirm)
13 . adsnx x many
14. gadaffi x2
15. SHAMELESS x 1 or 2 (if i'm in spore...)
16. bobbytay27
17. Breyton + Urban Legend Wifey
18. skyline
19. JewelL_sg + 2
20. Heerajs X1

Hope i am not too late!

UPDATE!!!!

1. The confirmed route –
Carpark next to Hawker Centre (Opp HarbourFront Centre at the traffic Junction) -> AYE -> Roundabout at Tuas Flyover -> PIE -> KJE -> BKE -> Exit Mandai Road -> Upper Thomson Road -> Lower Pierce Reservoir...

2. We will meet at the carpark opp HarbourFront Centre at 630AM and move off at 7AM. Strictly NO waiting.

3. Convoy leaders & sweepers will decide on the day.

4. NO overtaking of the car in front within each convoy unless he/she signals u to do so.

6. NO Fast and furious driving is allowed. Please be considerate to the safety of other forum members.

7. NO Fog light unless road condition applies.

8. Event will still proceed even if it rains. We will find alternate location to finish the food.

9. Please bring walkies if you have one and remember to charge or bring spare batteries. :)

10. I need some helps, anyone has cooler box to put drinks & picnic mats? If noone replys by saturday, i will go and buy then.

See U guys on Sun!!! :) :)

Ad..... Felix & Lyn will help me to get the drinks liao as they r heavy items.. I will get the food and the misc items like plate, tissues, garbage bags, ice and etc..no worries.. thanks.. remember to bring cards and UR money.. :D:D:D

JUST A REMINDER :)

babe;272176 said:
UPDATE!!!!

1. The confirmed route –
Carpark next to Hawker Centre (Opp HarbourFront Centre at the traffic Junction) -> AYE -> Roundabout at Tuas Flyover -> PIE -> KJE -> BKE -> Exit Mandai Road -> Upper Thomson Road -> Lower Pierce Reservoir...

2. We will meet at the carpark opp HarbourFront Centre at 630AM and move off at 7AM. Strictly NO waiting.

3. Convoy leaders & sweepers will decide on the day.

4. NO overtaking of the car in front within each convoy unless he/she signals u to do so.

6. NO Fast and furious driving is allowed. Please be considerate to the safety of other forum members.

7. NO Fog light unless road condition applies.

8. Event will still proceed even if it rains. We will find alternate location to finish the food.

9. Please bring walkies if you have one and remember to charge or bring spare batteries. :)

10. I need some helps, anyone has cooler box to put drinks & picnic mats? If noone replys by saturday, i will go and buy then.

See U guys on Sun!!! :) :)

Ad..... Felix & Lyn will help me to get the drinks liao as they r heavy items.. I will get the food and the misc items like plate, tissues, garbage bags, ice and etc..no worries.. thanks.. remember to bring cards and UR money.. :D:D:D

is there someone i can call in case i get lost in the morning on the way to the meetup spot? i've never been to that hawker place before.. :(

bringing my friend x1 (sorry guys, its a guy)

need any extra food/drinks/beer/snacks etc etc ?
i'm done with work at 11pm today, but can pop by Holland.V 24hrs cold storage if anything else is needed.

you may reach me at 90090029 jus in case.
i believe michelle has taken care of the food & drinks but u may ring some snacks to share with us:)
cya tm morning.

adsnx;272824 said:
you may reach me at 90090029 jus in case.
i believe michelle has taken care of the food & drinks but u may ring some snacks to share with us:)
cya tm morning.

thanks! will buzz if i lose my way.. :p

adrian, can wake me up??

Sorry Mich, not feeling well and will not be joining you all. :(

1. Babe x 1
2. Bmer x1x1
3. Terry x100000000
4. MockngBrd x2 (tentative)
5. acupunch (only acu)
6. SILVER + 1
7. Kenntona + 2 Dozen 335 ml
8. Clown (maybe 2 ppl)
9. Roasty
10. Jin Teck x 3
11. Como + 2 dozen beer + fried bee hoon + 1 FP tagging along eating up all the bee hoon
12. NYTEMARE(99% confirm) + YUE (99% confirm)
13 . adsnx x many
14. gadaffi x2
15. SHAMELESS x 1 or 2 (if i'm in spore...)
16. bobbytay27
17. Breyton + Urban Legend Wifey
18. skyline
19. JewelL_sg + 2
20. Heerajs X1
21 KITT x 3

Will bring tibits down to share......:nehnehhh:

adsnx;272861 said:
Certainly Sir ! your morning call at 5.30am.
dude..u need my morning call also lei..hahahaha:lol2::lol2:
wa lucky i got online in time..almost told my friend to meet at kallang..lol..:laughlik:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back