///Modster National Day Mini Meet Up

5now5torm

Since we had not met for a long time, the Modsters had a mini meetup on National Day at Ikea Tampines for some TCSS and a little bit of photo taking at a nearby deserted road.

View attachment 70276

View attachment 70273View attachment 70274

Didn't have much time to do more shots as this was after all still a public road. Didn't want to get stomped.:lol:

***BMW DRIVERS THINK THEY OWN THE ROAD***

True enough, we were stopped by a Police Patrol Car, but they were really cool about it and let us continue as long as we adjusted our cars to let traffic (if any) pass.View attachment 70275

View attachment 70277View attachment 70278View attachment 70279View attachment 70280

Thanks to CC for organizing and thank you to the rest for coming down! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.

Ps: If keen to join future adhoc meetups, do let Jonleeck know:lol:

All Bimmers are welcome.. regardless of age, size, price, engine capacity etc.. No need to feel shy

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ///Modster National Day Mini Meet Up

Pls let me know in future anymore meetup. Hope to join you guys. Cheers and happy holiday

the police car is the nicest looking one in the whole photoshoot. BMWs are boring

If not driving a bmw can join the photoshoot or not ?

MW's fav pic

70280d1439199972-modster-national-day-mini-meet-up-11836903_10153566624579254_250405933496677498_n-jpg

wow..........i dunno u posted here too.
m i really looking fat or.......... camera area??

Oi, why bring me in ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vnlotocredit

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups