Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

M-suspension

Racebred

Core Group Members
yes
probably just front, side, rear bumpers. no wing
interior trim
dunno, should be the standard obd for e46
seats with better thigh/side bolster support. not as deep as m3's.

sports suspension should be the springs/shocks/sways fitted as standard on the coupes and 330i.
 
hmmm.... sport suspension...
been on it for abt a yr..
bernard (bvo) sat in my my car once... and said
"wah.. cannot make it. better change your suspensions asap.."
:ehhh:
 
Racebred said:
yes
probably just front, side, rear bumpers. no wing
interior trim
dunno, should be the standard obd for e46
seats with better thigh/side bolster support. not as deep as m3's.

sports suspension should be the springs/shocks/sways fitted as standard on the coupes and 330i.

RB

SPorts suspensions and M-Teknik suspensions are NOT THE SAME right? I always get this impression that the M-Teknik ones are better grade and sits slightly lower. :huhhuh:

So, the coupe ones are what? And the sports sedan ones are what?


Just curious.........

Thanks!
 
i thought they are the same. i think can check ETK see if it's the same part number. yeah probably different.
 
Worth upgrading to sports suspension, or hold out until warranty over then go for M-technic?
 
If it is M suspensions, it will say so on the options list. At least it did on mine.
 
DreamDriver said:
Racebred said:
yes
probably just front, side, rear bumpers. no wing

As seen on their showroom cars, seems like got wing wor; and also got M-steering wheel.


Yup! Bro, you are right.....

The whole works including:
- Suspensions (Sports but likely not M-Technic cos I noticed the "gap" at wheel arch still quite big)
- M3 lip spoiler
- Full-M-tech Kit (including Fogs)
- Sports Seats
- M-Steering
- M-17"s
- Clears
- Chrome trims

AND SELLING at S$ 138K..................

Those who like the E46 and not concerned that new model will be out next year should go ahead and buy it. It's a good deal. IMO

Cheers!
 
DreamDriver said:
TobyNik said:
AND SELLING at S$ 138K..................

Sure or not?!?! I thought $155k for 318, $168.5k for 320?



Very sure.....my fren just booked......and saw so many on the road today already esp. SFK plates

Why leh?
 
DreamDriver said:
TobyNik said:
AND SELLING at S$ 138K..................

Sure or not?!?! I thought $155k for 318, $168.5k for 320?



Very sure.....my fren just booked......and saw so many on the road today already esp. SFK plates

Why leh?
 
Yah !

When it just launched the Sport Version it was price as S$155K. Then reduced to S$145K. If you take out high loan, you can get S$6K to S$7K rebate.

Therefore. S$145 - S$7K = S$138K (Correct me if I am wrong).

I was one of the member who regretted buying too early :(
 
TobyNik said:
Very sure.....my fren just booked......and saw so many on the road today already esp. SFK plates

Why leh?

Oh. No reason lah. Just surprised that the prices actually dropped so much so fast! Thanks for update, dude.
 
Racebred said:
i thought they are the same. i think can check ETK see if it's the same part number. yeah probably different.

This is one complicated issue !

Last time for the 2002 and before, there is only the normal and sport suspension.

For later car, it comes with M-Tech II sports package kit with sport suspension and reading from the PML spec for the new cars they promoting now, it's the M-Tech II kit with sports suspension, ie different from the sports suspension

The M-Tech II sports package w/sports suspension part no. is 31 31 2 282 459 while the normal sports suspension is 31 30 6 757 043
 
Hullo All! Am new to the forum... Just got one of them sports unit and luvin every minute.

Suspension's bit stiff though. Any suggestions on tuning it?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,702
Messages
1,019,148
Members
69,694
Latest member
8ok9com
Back
Top