M Sports Pedals

The Mixmaster

Dude

Im my previous M-Aero bodykitted E46, I adopted the ///M theme and had M pedals and ebrakehandles like these installed

M_PEDAL_SET_MT_E46_HANDBRAKE_EMBLEM.jpg

But please note that these M pedals are not originals.

You can buy them off vendors on ebay or from RStyle in MBK Centre in Bangkok. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7913448675&category=33700

Mixmaster, thanks for the tip! There are no original ones sold locally? It doesn't have to be from PML though...

There are metal pedals sold by PML but no M logos etc. You can get some genuine ACS pedals in SG though.

Even though I have the original ACS pedals in my Z3, the chiong ones with the engraved ACS logos are very close in quality.

AC_PEDAL_SET_AT_E46_REST_HANDBRAKE.jpg

Re: M Sports Pedals

SL2 said:
Hello everyone...This newbie needs to learn valuable information from anyone out there. My ride came together with the M sports package II but I would like to add sports pedals to it as well. Anybody knows if I can get it from PML? Does the M package stand for M Techniq(again not sure if I spelt it right)? I presume M Techniq kits are meant for the M3s and M5s, right? Paiseh :oops: ...still learning my ropes when it comes to fitting up beemers.. :whattheh:

Hi dude
Your M package refers to to sports body kits ( called M-Technik II), sports M-Technik suspension, M-sports seat and rims with M logo on it near one of the wheel nuts and possibly M-steering.
This entire package (with the exception of bootlid spoiler) is not the same as those fitted in M3. Even the M-steering which looks like but has slightly different weight. The black stiching one is heavier while the colored stiches are those that are standard fitted in M3.

With regards to pedal sets, what DJ shows you are the replica ones and I dont think PML carries the real ones anyway for the same design.
My advise to you is go for the replica ones...good enough and much much cheaper. No real pedal feel gain, no performance gain but just replica vs real..

Cheers

Agree with Jack. No need for originals. People will notice the chrome/titan look and dat's it.

Unless u gonna keep your car for 10 years, dun need the real stuff.

Incidentally, the dead pedal shown by DJ's pic, thought that looks like a dead pedal for e36 and not e46.

I've a set of brand new M3 pedals (replica of course) minus the dead pedal for sale. If you are keen, just drop me a PM.

Cheers

Thanks fellas! Appreciate the input! Any idea where I can get my hands on the full set(replicas, of course!), which includes the dead pedal part? How much would it cost for a set of replicas then?

Cheers!

SL2 said:
Thanks fellas! Appreciate the input! Any idea where I can get my hands on the full set(replicas, of course!), which includes the dead pedal part? How much would it cost for a set of replicas then?

Cheers!

Hi dude
A few places you can check for these stuff...shud be fairly easy to get em.
Try these shops : Stamford Tyres ( Lok Yang branch - Jurong ), Auto-Vox, Juzz4Cars and Eng-Soon perhaps.. I believe they have some replicas. Price wise not entirely sure but my guess will be ard 150-200 bux...vs Originals like 400+ bux for Hamann and prob more for the ACS :screwedu:

if you aint in a rush, sometimes some of our bros here go to this shop called R-Style in Bangkok which is known for selling alot of bmw accessories (other makes as well) and the price for the entire 3-piece pedal set is bout 120bux..sure much cheaper than here.

Watch out...

Gd luck

Cheers

Jack - "some of our bros......" You are short of mentioning my name......kekeke......

Steven - my advice is to know your theme before deciding what to get. For instance, if you have decided to stick to the Schnitzer theme, go for the Schnitzer replicas. That way you will not face the situation that I have faced before. And yes, MBK sells the three-piece replica (throttle, brake, and dead pedal) for THB 3,000 (about S$125). Ask Felix to get for you.

DJ - stop spreading the mod virus with your pictures. I am getting itchy now......

This are OEM BMW M-Sports pedals......

1091845016298.jpg

'The Great White'

Clanmaster

OEM M Pedals got no "///M" logo one meh? Chiong M pedals got "///M" logo and OEM one don't have? :ehhh:

The Mixmaster said:
Clanmaster

OEM M Pedals got no "///M" logo one meh? Chiong M pedals got "///M" logo and OEM one don't have? :ehhh:

Hahahahaha, only 'chiong' pedals will put the ///M everywhere lah!! OEM M-pedals got class one bro!! It's only on the foot rest!! :laughlik:

15.jpg

U never C b4 meh??? :shoot:

'Clan Master'

I will take the cheong ones anyday :laughlik:

How do I get my hands on the full set of OEM M Pedals? The pix posted by wilman2772 looks great! Just looking at them makes me drool :inlove: !

The Mixmaster wrote:
Clanmaster

OEM M Pedals got no "///M" logo one meh? Chiong M pedals got "///M" logo and OEM one don't have?

Hahahahaha, only 'chiong' pedals will put the ///M everywhere lah!! OEM M-pedals got class one bro!! It's only on the foot rest!!

U never C b4 meh???

'Clan Master'

Hi Wilson, where to get the full set like you mentioned?

SL2 said:
The Mixmaster wrote:
Clanmaster

OEM M Pedals got no "///M" logo one meh? Chiong M pedals got "///M" logo and OEM one don't have?

Hahahahaha, only 'chiong' pedals will put the ///M everywhere lah!! OEM M-pedals got class one bro!! It's only on the foot rest!!

U never C b4 meh???

'Clan Master'

Hi Wilson, where to get the full set like you mentioned?

I got the OEM M-Pedals from BMW UK parts dept.......can't remember how much liao.......seems like around S$160 for the accel & brake pedal......

For the foot rest, they dun make for RHD cars!! Only LHD woh.......

It comes as a whole entire piece 2gether with the base of the foot rest & not the metal piece alone.....

This pic below is after you remove the metal piece away from the base that comes with it, den you can use double-sided tape to stick it onto your foot rest part!!

1092193570152.JPG

Should be about S$280 for the complete 3 piece set......let me know if you want yah!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

hackzi said:
Err Wilson... any lobang for these pedals from Hirsch for Saab cars???

pedals.jpg

Wow!!! These are veri nice pedals man!! I'll check around for you, meanwhile I specialize in bimmers only woh.....hehehehe

'The Great White'

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teastory018

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back