M POWER - Jack's M3.

Re: M POWER - Jack's M3.

discom said:
Was this car on the NS highway on Feb 10? In a convoy of many BMWs and 1 350Z? :D

That M3 had a nice pull :)

Hi Discom
That was me. I really didnt expect to see your posting here. Shall I just extend my warm welcome to you as well here.

I was the sweeper in the convoy and I saw u following me for a quite a while but couldnt tell if it was a S60R until you overtook me and a couple of cars in front of me.

Tempted to find out how my car would fare too against your monster ride... so my chase began:)

Yeah, I filtered to the left after a few kms run with you coz I was too far away from the main convoy so wanted them to catch up again. And my sincere apology for not waiving back at you when you were overtaking me.

Thanks for the friendly one and cya around.

TripleM said:
Hi Discom
That was me. I really didnt expect to see your posting here. Shall I just extend my warm welcome to you as well here.

I was the sweeper in the convoy and I saw u following me for a quite a while but couldnt tell if it was a S60R until you overtook me and a couple of cars in front of me.

Tempted to find out how my car would fare too against your monster ride... so my chase began:)

Yeah, I filtered to the left after a few kms run with you coz I was too far away from the main convoy so wanted them to catch up again. And my sincere apology for not waiving back at you when you were overtaking me.

Thanks for the friendly one and cya around.

Thanks for the welcome :)

My car is not the S60R...it is the V70R...a station wagon :D

Maybe I will see u in Kallang ;)

BMWSILVER said:
Hi ! discom.

I was sitting in my friend car E39 525i in the same convoy. We were all talking about you and how you have steamed-up our convoy for that moment :)

Please do join us for the Feb 06 Meet-up on 26 Feb 2006 from 4:30 P.M. onwards at Kallang Mac.

I believed you will be able to meet Jack the owner of this M3 and the rest of us :)

Ben.

I will try to make it for the Feb meetup..but most likely, I will be in China then.

If feb cmi...then I will try for march...or maybe one of your CS or paintball outing. One of my Volvo kaki keep asking me to join you guys :)

Hi Discom,

Welcome, glad u joined us at this forum. Thot u have been wanting to sell your V70R keke. Awesome ride. Send my regards to GFC-Boss/Alvin and the rest of the gang in the Volvo forum yah. Cheers!

discon
Alrighty, see ya. I should be there as usual.

M3 should easily pull away from stock WRX. In fact, u should pair M3 with stock STi, that's more interesting.

SEI;157507 said:
hey jack u bought an sti??

yeah man.. wrx? sti? s203? s204?

wrx is not too bad, slower than m3 though..
sti is equivalent, but very much driver dependant.. i still think m3 is faster
s203 is fast, still driver dependant.. m3 can play but driver need to be as good
s204 is faster, cannot keep up with the corsa.. need at least semi slicks if wanna play..

just my experience.. :D

Brandons;157505 said:
Wait for the V8 then Beng...

Steam till pants wet wet :D

Dont laugh at me. I ve booked a Mazda-3 and looking for any V8 engine to swap.

Thats my v8 M3 !!! And it will be fitted with full hamann kits !!! Next time see my Tomato Red M-3 coming up your rear mirror, better move one side.:cloud9:

Ok, to kill the curiosity, yes I got an STi SpecC MY03
Ok this thread now becomes C Power
swee2x...

wah jack! Steady!

car number 3??

(hope you didnt sell your Z4!)

TripleM;157650 said:
Ok, to kill the curiosity, yes I got an STi SpecC MY03
Ok this thread now becomes C Power
swee2x...

I can see u have new found love in yr STI and losing interest in yr M3.

I offer you $138,138.88 (auspicious number) for yr current M3.:)

SMYuen
Z was sold last month

ABD
Hehe..SGD 238,238.88 is more auspicious
Hehehe...M aint for sale :)

wah... now got 2 forumer buy STI liao...

now i must look out for a blue spec C and a white STI...

better xiam first!

Spec C is definitely faster
Power to weight ratio of the SpecC is about 235bhp/ton whereas M's 218 bhp/ton Torque is bout 310Nm/ton vs 232Nm/ton....Those numbers say it all.

But I think i hv more confident driving the M at 250kmh than the Spec C on NSHW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back