Left-Hand-Drive Vehicle along ECP !

Re: Left-Hand-Drive Vehicle along ECP !

Actually, with so many slow cars on Lane 1, we are effectively LHD as far as overtaking is concerned. Can LTA please classify Lane 1 as Road Hog lane, no overtaking allowed.

thats why we had that red corvette on the road last time. Actually its really no fun driving a LHD car in singapore. Those who infrequently rent cars overseas to drive will attest that its not easy to reset your sense of space on the road. Now imagine you drive a LHD car on a RHD road in spore. Did that once with a pre-production gransport showcar down neotiew. it really wasnt easy keeping it in lane in your first 3 minutes behind the wheel.

in any case, when i digging my right nostril, i also LHD.

Actually I prefer LHD...learnt how to drive that way.

cd license plate have traffic immunity,they have no speed limits and TP cannot give them summons or they will declare war with singapore.

jaskin;410336 said:
Actually I prefer LHD...learnt how to drive that way.

So your left nut is bigger than your right? If thats what you are trying to imply that is.

Those working in the embassy can also get the SxxxxCD plates I think. My neighbour drives such car, an auntie. She's a singaporean. And no, she's not a diplomat....

iScoupe;410040 said:
oh tot this car only can play CD... cos heard no DVD.... joke sibei COLD... :lol2:
iScoupe;410144 said:
LHD can be driven in Singapore if the designer come out 5 speed reverse gear & 1 forward gear... with the rear look like front & horn fitted at the rear. :lol2:
ha ha ha, you damn funny iscoupe.
(give you enough face today hoh, you owe me kopi peng):lol2:

so does it mean she also cant kena fine? wah if so then sibei shiok. no need scare radar/ rd blk/ redlight cam!!! eh i think i saw LHD selling as 2nd hand car b4 in sg leh.

C3P0;410495 said:
Those working in the embassy can also get the SxxxxCD plates I think. My neighbour drives such car, an auntie. She's a singaporean. And no, she's not a diplomat....

ha ha ha, you damn funny iscoupe.
(give you enough face today hoh, you owe me kopi peng):lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back