KaliMara!!

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hehehehe

two questions.

1. Who's the chick beside you?

2. The guy who's on the left, strangely, looks very similiar to Piggyboyz.

ehehahahahaahahah

1. Chick? Oh... she's my landlord's daughter.

2. Vaguely like Pig, i agree.... my colleague!

It's probably the atmosphere. It sure is fun to be in a city when a major event occurs

Azrielsc said:

So is that how you got your discount on your rent by offsetting the rent on your house with other forms of services rendered?? hahaha...

Looking forward to seeing you back in Sep bro...

PS. wah lau eh... You don't look anything like your photo at all... you look so goody 2 shoes in your photo...

MRacer77 said:
Azrielsc said:

So is that how you got your discount on your rent by offsetting the rent on your house with other forms of services rendered?? hahaha...

Looking forward to seeing you back in Sep bro...

PS. wah lau eh... You don't look anything like your photo at all... you look so goody 2 shoes in your photo...

Uncle, I'm in Athens working leh.... not late night partying like u think! 8) Tell u more when i'm back, k? :laughlik:

I am not thinking anything man... you can tell me more when you come back... and one more thing... leave those poor Greecian women alone lah... dun "work" them too much hor...

"leave those poor Greecian women alone "

Spelling police INSISTS the verb form is "Greek"!!

And pp, in the pic above, Sam is actually grabbing the arse of the landlord's daugther. How did I know?? Cos he secretly told me over MSN! :twisted:

Wah Axl... how can you kiss and tell like that... hmmm???? later Sam come back and hunt you down man... :shoot: :shoot:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back