Just wanted to say Hi

HungryM3 said:
thanks for the warm welcome....

i'm singaporean but went to Ca for school... so now... sigh.... have to go home.. leave the m3... and go back to work... if only i could afford another m3 in singapore but the chances of that...RARE.. otherwise i would pull everything off my car here.. and bring it back... and i mean EVERYTHING... soo much work into it... only to have to give it all up :(

Hi,

Can understand how you mucst be feeling man - having to leave an M3 BEHIND???? ouch!

Well, you can always by an EVO back here.... heeheeheee

TripleM said:
DreamDriver,

Indeed, it is all implicit in my statement :)

Bro, that is one heck of a cool shot in you signature! How the fish you got that??

:thumbsup:

I'll try to get more pics of the car after i get it washed....

i just took that in the garage that day before it got rained on haha...

oh just took a picture the other day.. still filthy but i guess you cant really tell.... it's in the sun.. maybe you can catch a reflection of me in it hahahha jk

HungryM3 said:

oh just took a picture the other day.. still filthy but i guess you cant really tell.... it's in the sun.. maybe you can catch a reflection of me in it hahahha jk

Really beautiful ride! Is the 1-piece lip spoiler only for the M3? Its hamann right? Great deep dish rims too!

you can dismantle the car and ship it by piecemeal back home! definitely too sai yang to return without it... is there such a thing as Parallel Import for a used car? I've heard some expats bringing their car over from their countries, you may be keen to explore, and the bros here will all only be too keen to help cos then they will want Taxi!

HungryM3 said:

ah........19in BBS RG-R Diamond Black... :thumbsup:
Take the rims out lah and sell em..what a waste u know if sell the car just like that...

Nice ride! The rims are a very nice touch.

Only thing I do not like about the US spec is the fact that they come with those annoying front reflectors.

MRacer77 said:

Only thing I do not like about the US spec is the fact that they come with those annoying front reflectors.

Haha... yah boy... I hate it too...

TripleM said:
HungryM3 said:

ah........19in BBS RG-R Diamond Black... :thumbsup:
Take the rims out lah and sell em..what a waste u know if sell the car just like that...

hehee.. they are actually BBS RS-GT... not the RG-R :) i am taking the rims out to sell separately... actually removing all the mods and seling them separate from the car.. goign to return the car to stock...

SMYUEN said:
MRacer77 said:

Haha... yah boy... I hate it too...

yeah i was goign to get the euro bumper, until i found out i had to go home... soo now instead of gettting a sound system in and fixing the rest of it up.. i have to take it apart and sell it...BOOOHOOOO

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back