Just got my 316i sport

Re: Just got my 316i sport

MONSTERDOG;998973 said:
316i, no GPS no DVD no Internet no hard disk no reverse camera.
that also my 316i.

thats where all the vendors come in and make our money bro. lol

MONSTERDOG;999060 said:
Yes, very enjoy! No Horse run. As this is my first BMW, all my previous ride is japanese make.

After this, you will not want to go back to Jap make anymore bro.. feeling is different.

Comes with BMW handling ....... Nothing beats that.

MONSTERDOG;998973 said:
316i, no GPS no DVD no Internet no hard disk no reverse camera.
that also my 316i.

Few years back, I am as naive as this man, driving a w204 C180, thinking "99% people won't see the difference between my c180 and c250/300/350 from outside, and if i install AMG kit, i can pretend myself to be C63..."

For bros really like cars, it is essential that if you buy a car, buy the standard/above standard model of its range/variants. Take F30 as an example, the original design came out is 328/335.

The bottom line is: no matter how u mod aftermarket, a 316 is a 316, a M3 is a M3. Real difference is heaven and earth, and you know it.

Recently saw a few cars on the road looking like ......

- Mazda 335i
- Honda S-Line
- Toyota Gran Turismo

Some people actually can't tell the diff and in fact told me said it looks better than the real thing .......

nokia27149;999185 said:
Few years back, I am as naive as this man, driving a w204 C180, thinking "99% people won't see the difference between my c180 and c250/300/350 from outside, and if i install AMG kit, i can pretend myself to be C63..."

For bros really like cars, it is essential that if you buy a car, buy the standard/above standard model of its range/variants. Take F30 as an example, the original design came out is 328/335.

The bottom line is: no matter how u mod aftermarket, a 316 is a 316, a M3 is a M3. Real difference is heaven and earth, and you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

nokia27149;999185 said:

BMW N13 in F30 is lowest in the range.

BMW N13 in Mini is top of the range.

Based on the paper spec, it is close to N54B22. In reality, i have no idea.

For me, there is no replacement for displacement.

Ah yang;999208 said:
Buy wat also nvm. So long u love wat u buy can liao. Last week i went phillip st pick my wife n 1 f cheena walk pass n said这辆是m三吗? So wat mine is a 320.... i love it can liao. Haha
Reply to the Cheena, it is new model called M32... then maybe Cheena will think, "WTF I am outdated".

angcheekeong;999258 said:
Bro, is the garmin thing a gps? Sorry cant see clearly.... Nice ride indeed..... congrats..

thought that's a TV?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

angcheekeong;999258 said:
Bro, is the garmin thing a gps? Sorry cant see clearly.... Nice ride indeed..... congrats..

Ya gps. My version is the old version no TV(brought over from my old avante). The latest one got TV and lots of advance features. Proclip got alot of diff model to suit difference versions of garmin. I find the clip to be very neat as it leaves no mark at the dash board, easily removable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah yang;999239 said:
Hahaha. Better nt. Wait i lao kui!!!

at least you can afford a 4 wheeler bro so nothing to lao kui.. compared to most people.

Btw on a side note: Anyone find the engine stop function to be dangerous on a steep slope at a shopping centre carpark? If cars are tailgating you on a slope during a jam, if you are using the engine stop function, there will be a risk for a lag time reverse of your car when you accelerate from a brake stop.. which might potentially hit the car behind.

I always off the engine stop function when im on a slope...

Start stop is rubbish.
Btw your Simi clip can take a indentpendent shot and show us here?
I m keen. Thks.

Scg8866t;999286 said:
Btw on a side note: Anyone find the engine stop function to be dangerous on a steep slope at a shopping centre carpark? If cars are tailgating you on a slope during a jam, if you are using the engine stop function, there will be a risk for a lag time reverse of your car when you accelerate from a brake stop.. which might potentially hit the car behind.

It's an ASS of a feature ......

Scg8866t;999286 said:

This is a hand leg coordination thing. I m driving SMT with no autohold.

Anyway, auto start stop will kill starter much faster than w/o it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back