July Meetup 2004

Was surprise :shock: when I saw the title year is 2004. :) Thought Must wait so long... :laughlik:

BoYrAcEr said:
When and where will the meet be held?
Might join you guys since it'll be my last days of freedom..lol

Why last days of freedom......going Army or getting married ?:errr: :)

Why last days of freedom......going Army or getting married ?:errr: :)[/quote]

lol..going army :( ..i'm not even going to think abt getting married..thats a whole new ball game

Oh well..last days of freedom..seeing lots of bimmer eye candy..now thats a good way to spend it

lol..going army :( ..i'm not even going to think abt getting married..thats a whole new ball game

Oh well..last days of freedom..seeing lots of bimmer eye candy..now thats a good way to spend it

Good luck Bro. Dont worry la, beri fast over one. After BMT still got chance everyday drive your bimmer to camp :thumbsup:

Ernest29 said:

Good luck Bro. Dont worry la, beri fast over one. After BMT still got chance everyday drive your bimmer to camp :thumbsup:

That's if u damn lucky loh... if u kenna stay-in combat personnel... :errr:

But join us for the meetup! It'll be fun man! :thumbsup:

bro, doesn't look like Kallang car park ler??? :screwedu:
Who is that black guy? What is his nick? hehehe :roll:
The LV NSX look so chio man.

Lol it was funny when it rained....all disappear..left only a handful of us e30's but that rain came down with a vengence

All in all it was great meeting you guys..sorry didn't get to talk much to you both..ryan and azriel..very shy ah..hehe

Heh not a problem, you're enteringsoon right? good luck for your days in NS!!!!!!! :shoot: :thumbsup:

BoYrAcEr said:
Lol it was funny when it rained....all disappear..left only a handful of us e30's but that rain came down with a vengence

All in all it was great meeting you guys..sorry didn't get to talk much to you both..ryan and azriel..very shy ah..hehe

ORD lor... :)

Yah... i have to apologise for not chatting with u... will be great if i could catch up with u before u enter the army! Or anytime that u are free!

Cheers

Ernest29 said:
:oops: 1st time there too. Very Lost :errr: . Dunno who to look 4, who to talk 2...n also a bit paiseh. Just walk ard and admire all brudders' ride. 8) :shock: Chio Chio :thumbsup:

Aiyah... next time go get one of the "older" members' numbers and ask them to bring u around and intro yourselves!

We used to have a 10 min gathering where we'll introduce the new guys to the older guys but unfortunately, it rained and all were gone!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philaphotocom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back