iPhone OS4 OUT!!!

Re: iPhone OS4 OUT!!!

satinGHOST|r!der;553821 said:
Bro like I mentioned, you have to delete the hidden folder "Iphone Photo Cache" and re-sync. It will re-optimise all the photos and sync to your iphone. Mine had the same exact problem.

i didnt have to, juz sync again.

Hi guys,

Need some help here. I tried upgrading my os to OS4 since yesterday, but it keeps staying at the "backing up..." stage for more than 3hours today and I think it is hanged, despite windows Task manager says it is running...Does it take so long? I had reinstalled iTune9.2 this morning before trying again, but I don't think this is normal :(

My phone is 3GS

Thanks.

Merlin_sg;553852 said:
Hi guys,

Need some help here. I tried upgrading my os to OS4 since yesterday, but it keeps staying at the "backing up..." stage for more than 3hours today and I think it is hanged, despite windows Task manager says it is running...Does it take so long? I had reinstalled iTune9.2 this morning before trying again, but I don't think this is normal :(

My phone is 3GS

Thanks.

I'm doing mine now..... it's showing "restoring iPhone apps"...... i guess it takes an hour or two. Leave it running... if it takes half a day then something is wrong. Also depends on your data in your phone, the more stored, the longer it takes.

Last but not least, internet speed also plays a part.

Yeah.... DONE.

Seems the same leh..... no diff.

Btw, anyone knows what's new in OS4?

wolf73;553854 said:
I'm doing mine now..... it's showing "restoring iPhone apps"...... i guess it takes an hour or two. Leave it running... if it takes half a day then something is wrong. Also depends on your data in your phone, the more stored, the longer it takes.

Last but not least, internet speed also plays a part.

hmm...ok..I will try again. Thanks :)

Since we are in the iPhone topic here, anyone knows of a Jailbreak process/website?

I have an old 2G iphone (1st generation) used by my 3years old daughter for games....

wolf73;553881 said:
Since we are in the iPhone topic here, anyone knows of a Jailbreak process/website?

I have an old 2G iphone (1st generation) used by my 3years old daughter for games....

Not sure if this will get deleted but here goes anyway. Go to following link and look under "Announcements". The 1st Gen iPhone should work with version 2 Pwnage tools. Please take note that the newly hacked OS4 does not support the 1st Gen iPhone, else you are going to have a new paperweight.

iPhone Dev Team Portal [iPhone Dev Team]

Anything goes wrong, I am not responsible hor...:yummie:

pengful;553890 said:
Not sure if this will get deleted but here goes anyway. Go to following link and look under "Announcements". The 1st Gen iPhone should work with version 2 Pwnage tools. Please take note that the newly hacked OS4 does not support the 1st Gen iPhone, else you are going to have a new paperweight.

iPhone Dev Team Portal [iPhone Dev Team]

Anything goes wrong, I am not responsible hor...:yummie:

No prob..... basically for my little girl to play games. so not important :shakemyb:

Does anyone notice that with iOS4, it drains the battery very quickly? Or is it just me?

dleo;556812 said:
Does anyone notice that with iOS4, it drains the battery very quickly? Or is it just me?

To me, I feel the battery life has improved by ~10%. But I do flush the unused applications by removing them from the memory every 3-4 hours. Maybe thats why...

whenever i double-click the home button, i'm always surprised to see so many apps running.
have to manually shut down 1 by 1....sianzzz
what auto shutdown of unused apps like i read in an article?? probably for iphone 4.... keke

satinGHOST|r!der;556816 said:
To me, I feel the battery life has improved by ~10%. But I do flush the unused applications by removing them from the memory every 3-4 hours. Maybe thats why...

Thats a possibility but I remember I read somewhere that iphone does close the unused apps automatically after some time.

dleo;556829 said:
Thats a possibility but I remember I read somewhere that iphone does close the unused apps automatically after some time.

Only with those software that has been OS4 tested does that. The ones that are not OS4 tested and updated will not do this and this will in turn remain the same interms of battery life from what I have seen.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back