Infratint's latest and best film

Re: Infratint's latest and best film

signatureincz;722251 said:
shemale when u free , i wan kao tim ur car plate for u...
when u start off n when u reopen???

Bro anytime la... Mon - Sat ,10am-6pm. Sunday and PH off..

Sherman anytime also open legs

When MW said he was going down to Sherman's place, he meant going down on Sherman.

satinGHOST|r!der;722282 said:
Why you tempted to give him head or wut?

kenntona;722284 said:
When MW said he was going down to Sherman's place, he meant going down on Sherman.

Please do not say such things when Sherman's girlfrens signatureincz and hum@n surf forum. I still wan to go tint my car at Infratint next year ok...

Went to do the tint on my car this morning (Premium LTA compliant type) - very well done, need to go back within a week for checks. Can really feel the difference once I drive out of his shop under the hot sun - very good stuff! Strongly recommend this to everyone. I used Vcool (top range, which cost me 1k+) before and the effect is not so obvious. The colour combination i.e. the uniformity is good as well.

Sherman's DA MAN! I did my daily driver with premium LTA compliant tint as well. No need to go back for re checking at all. Worksmanship is top notch. Told me approximately 2hrs. But when my car drove in, it was akin to a F1 pitstop. Four guys worked on my car at the same time. I didn't even get a chance to warm up the sofa before it was all done.

Infratint. The best ever!

Why would you want to warm up the sofa seats??? u shld go in to his office.... hearsay got special...... :oooops:

Behind lah. He special u at the showroom is during 7th month

dariusfan;723271 said:
Went to do the tint on my car this morning (Premium LTA compliant type) - very well done, need to go back within a week for checks. Can really feel the difference once I drive out of his shop under the hot sun - very good stuff! Strongly recommend this to everyone. I used Vcool (top range, which cost me 1k+) before and the effect is not so obvious. The colour combination i.e. the uniformity is good as well.
Sure...Bro..thanks for supporting...

ACS6;723272 said:
Sherman's DA MAN! I did my daily driver with premium LTA compliant tint as well. No need to go back for re checking at all. Worksmanship is top notch. Told me approximately 2hrs. But when my car drove in, it was akin to a F1 pitstop. Four guys worked on my car at the same time. I didn't even get a chance to warm up the sofa before it was all done.

Infratint. The best ever!

Bro ... u r the best...

MW;723403 said:
Behind lah. He special u at the showroom is during 7th month

U r the worst forumers..

Thanks Sherman for the 100plus! Do tint still got free drink! heehee :dance::laughing:

winq;723616 said:
Thanks Sherman for the 100plus! Do tint still got free drink! heehee :dance::laughing:

Shhhhh.... don't spoil market...

Pua cb got free drink!

milk15;723281 said:
Why would you want to warm up the sofa seats??? u shld go in to his office.... hearsay got special...... :oooops:

winq;723616 said:

Wah! Got special, got free drink! Like that I also want to go down (i mean his workshop) immediately after I collect my car. :sneaky:

how come i no free drink...ask me go take water myself... !!!

Terry;738600 said:
how come i no free drink...ask me go take water myself... !!!

Yucks............................!!!!!!! u drank that????
Thats for washing after having special in his office.............. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back