Infratint Automotive Film - Photo Gallery

Re: Infratint Automotive Film - Photo Gallery

We do window tintings for all makes and models of cars.German,Italian,JDM,Korean....Etc .Do give us a call @ 94560888 to find out more.

We do window tintings for all makes and models of cars.German,Italian,JDM,Korean....Etc .Do give us a call @ 94560888 to find out more.

Monfreeze Archangel;1120009 said:
Bro Sherman,
Can PM me for BMW 520i -F10.

Hi Bro Monfreeze Archange... PM sent to your inbox... Pls take a look.

Thanks Bro Sherman. Great stuff...prompt reply and fantastic service. Very impressed with the work and the efficiency. Great stuff bro Sherman...love the new look with the tint.[emoji106] [emoji108]

Monfreeze Archangel;1120084 said:
Thanks Bro Sherman. Great stuff...prompt reply and fantastic service. Very impressed with the work and the efficiency. Great stuff bro Sherman...love the new look with the tint.[emoji106] [emoji108]

Did he buy you kopi ?

Monfreeze Archangel;1120084 said:

Ok... Thanks bro Monfreeze Archangel.... Thanks for your support.

SUPAN;1120086 said:
Did he buy you kopi ?

Bro... I wish i could.. But my place Kopi shop no more in operation.

sherman0888;1120090 said:
Bro... I wish i could.. But my place Kopi shop no more in operation.

Then i dammed lucky got kopitiam and got foc kopi from sherman ...
free stories telling from sherman too ...

Monfreeze Archangel;1120124 said:
Work was done so fast...that no time for coffee. .[emoji41]

For me ... i was the only car back then ...

i had time to use the toilet and toilet paper, go up his office and blow aircon ...

then free kopi ... (nearly got free lunch) .. haha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back