Infratint and my woes.....

jasonmaxima

I visited infratint to get my black on black volvo xc60 tinted.

The owner of the shop told me to report at 940am when his actual shop opens at 10am. So i had to cram my morning routine to arrive as scheduled.

His workers worked on my car with such incredible efficiency and speed i did not have enough time to have a proper cat nap of 1.5 hours.....on his sofa set in aircon comfort.... Nah beh yaki udon.

The tint makes the car's aircon work with such efficiency that i feel cool with fan speed set low, temperature set at 22 degrees celcius when the outside temperature is a searing 33 degrees c. I cannot tell my volvo se that volvo aircon sucks and i need aircon gas topup....

I also cannot achieve my driving tanlines on my arms and right side of my face because the uv and ir rejection numbers are so high. My wife is moody because her recent investment on spf 50+ sunblock face creams are gonna be wasted.

i think tinting of the car has made it look too sinister that my angmo neighbour's typically atas wife commented that 'she likes my car'.......And gave me a wink and flashed a smile. Knnccb.... My wife gave me the dirty look when i said thank you.

I think reverting to un-tinted status will alleviate my woes.

Pls refund my money infratint.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Infratint and my woes.....

Very Similxar to humblebrag

Sounds as if u are complaining but in actual fact praising infraint
U r right up there with 东歪西倒

No names mentioned

sherman say penang buffet on him. pls put your name down

that is just one of his many girl friend

Infratint suck la, only his M7 tint best. Install those.

As compensation, Infratint will throw in free tints for those who participate in the Penang Buffet...

Free Handphone Tintings.....

sherman will tint your sunglasses so u can't see properly and he can "up" u :D

Talk so much, hitmee, you turning up for CKT or not?

This thread should serve as a warning to the whole forum. Sherman - be warned.

jasonmaxima;759120 said:
I visited infratint to get my black on black volvo xc60 tinted.

The owner of the shop told me to report at 940am when his actual shop opens at 10am. So i had to cram my morning routine to arrive as scheduled.

His workers worked on my car with such incredible efficiency and speed i did not have enough time to have a proper cat nap of 1.5 hours.....on his sofa set in aircon comfort.... Nah beh yaki udon.

The tint makes the car's aircon work with such efficiency that i feel cool with fan speed set low, temperature set at 22 degrees celcius when the outside temperature is a searing 33 degrees c. I cannot tell my volvo se that volvo aircon sucks and i need aircon gas topup....

I also cannot achieve my driving tanlines on my arms and right side of my face because the uv and ir rejection numbers are so high. My wife is moody because her recent investment on spf 50+ sunblock face creams are gonna be wasted.

i think tinting of the car has made it look too sinister that my angmo neighbour's typically atas wife commented that 'she likes my car'.......And gave me a wink and flashed a smile. Knnccb.... My wife gave me the dirty look when i said thank you.

I think reverting to un-tinted status will alleviate my woes.

Pls refund my money infratint.........

U R my best bro... Hope to see u one day with your angmo neighbour's typically atas wife going for midnight movie while your wife is on holiday.

S2k;759141 said:
sherman say penang buffet on him. pls put your name down

I not driving R8 or RS6 lei... NB u should be the one buying me hor...

Sherman should be jailed with Bobby

jpodell88;759144 said:
Hit Hitmee,

I like the girls photo. :cloud9:

Those are hitmee elder sisters... Hitmee is just a kid...

Centurion9990;759180 said:
As compensation, Infratint will throw in free tints for those who participate in the Penang Buffet..

Free Handphone Tintings.....

Good 1 bro...

Sherman is a illegal business man - based on the choice of tint. Dun quote him when caught. But just direct LTA to the shop.

sherman keep the best tint for his M7 he will say not avaiable for sale

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vnlotocredit

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups