IMPT! - BMW.SG July Meet-up will be at the Launch of the World’s first BMW M Showroom

Re: IMPT! - BMW.SG July Meet-up will be at the Launch of the World’s first BMW M Show

did u see 7788 chase us?

Re: IMPT! - BMW.SG July Meet-up will be at the Launch of the World’s first BMW M Show

very nice pics hitmee
cheers

totoseow;562383 said:
did u see 7788 chase us?
not sure cos i no time see rear mirror! i want buy lambo one day!

TripleM;562384 said:
very nice pics hitmee
cheers
dun have ur red GT3 photo lei... :smack:

DSC_0051%20%2811%29.JPG

jackie thinking to himself: If you stare at my girlfriend somemore, I will hoot you.....
Gracie thinking to herself: this guy so yandao....10x better than jackie.....

ryan;562333 said:
Thanks to Munich Automobiles, BMW M and everyone else for supporting the meet up!

Oh yes, Happy birthday to you Louis!!!!!!!!

haha.. thanks Ryan. i forgot to take the ipad box and plastic bag from you yesterday

DSC_0038%20%2812%29.JPG

GAh.. horrible foto... :errr:

DSC_0048%20%2810%29.JPG

The fotos in the X5/6M book make SG look better then real life sia..

Ryan, thanks for the invite & organizing it!

A really turnout! My fav is the M6 .... ;)

Cheers

First of all Munich Automobiles like to say a big Thank You to the community members and members of BMW SG club for making this event a successful one. Members that have not given your name for test drive can do so by emailing me at [email protected] to reserve slot.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Munich Automobiles

iScoupe;562387 said:
dun have ur red GT3 photo lei... :smack:

camera lens cudnt take the color combo, it would break....
Ken says one.

Munich Auto is a great place for BMW fans to visit. Test drove X6M. I personally think its ride quality and steering feel are much better than the new Cayenne Turbo.

Leica;562600 said:
Here are some photos from the meet-up:
cannot view lei.. can upload normal viewing like hitmee?

I have a few pics too......very nice showroom.....

DSC_0655.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0651.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0644.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

'The Great White'

Leica;562619 said:
Can you see it now? :)
cannot. click link only log out.

Some more pictures to share:

IMG_9248.jpg

IMG_9247.jpg

IMG_9249.jpg

IMG_9251.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so