If your F10 has hesitation or jerks at 0-50KM

Seriously, this is a joke on PML’s competency and credibility of their mechanics and reputation at stake. After 2 months and they cannot solve ur problem!

I replace the melting handles after 7 years. Now nice and smooth to touch.

Transmission jerk, I replace the auto valve seals. 99 bucks - nothing to re program or bang table. Shift very well as I change atf every 40,000km. Make sure the right atf.

Oil leak was the valve cover and oil water heat exchanger gasket only. Normal issue after 50,000km for BMW.

Pcv hose replaced to Ensure breathing is ok and non blockage which could lead to high oil loss and complaints I see all the time online.

I do Engine Oil Change every 7,000km to Ensure vanos and passages don’t get block by gunk leading to other issuss later.
Replace Vanos selonoids and eccentric shaft sensor too as they get dirty.

Replace o2 sensors and maf to make sure the sensors are tip TOP and not lazy in sending signals after being exposed to intake and exhaust gases after 60,000km.

BMWs, These depend on good Clean oil to operate properly and avoid later systemic issues.

Change Coil and plugs too as well as control arms and engine transmission mounts.

The car is in great shape. And when you push it you know it will peform..

Hi Clement

Can you share which workshop so you go to? My old guy closed shop and retired, new guy been ripping me, now wondering where is good and cheap (I'm still dreaming that's still possible).

TIA.

Hi Clement

Can you share which workshop so you go to? My old guy closed shop and retired, new guy been ripping me, now wondering where is good and cheap (I'm still dreaming that's still possible).

TIA.
Codewerx is where I go. Sorry was offline for a while

I insisted to leave my car with PML for as long as they needed to resolve this issue on the condition they give me a loan car in return. They agreed after a long wait of 2 months. After 1 week of testing my car, they gave some silly reasons that my in-car data showed that I hardly hit 8th gear during my driving and that is why the jerk happens due to the adaptive driving feature of my car.
At the end , they could not find any faults but advised that I should try to drive manual more often to hit 8th gear! Unbelievable piece of shit advice. Its not like I am a slow driver and I even told them I just got a speeding ticket a few weeks prior to this (not that I am proud of that or that I am a speed monster, but to convinced them that it can be due to my "slow" driving!)
The jerking is still the same as before and its more like I have to adapt to the car than vice versa. Which means I have to back off my pedal when the jerks occurs and step gently back again. What a joke ! I vowed this is my last BMW ever... and the hassle of sending my car again and again to the workshop just pissed me off. I wonder if there is enough here to warrant a complaint to CASE.
BMW is a great driving machine but PML has such poor service and poorly trained mechanics to support it
hi Ray, did you get the issue resolve? My F10 500i 2014 also have this jerking problem 2weeks ago. Care to let me know where to fix it?

Hi folks, my 523i also showing sign of jerkiness. My previous ride c class didnt have such issue after 8th year....

Change the zf transmission valve body sealing sleeves first and it should likely solve problem. The least cost approach.

Works for me smoother shift no jerks

See video. At 10 min mark example here

Change the zf transmission valve body sealing sleeves first and it should likely solve problem. The least cost approach.

Works for me smoother shift no jerks

See video. At 10 min mark example here

Cheers for the heads up and could you advise which workshop you get it fixed ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nguyentiendung

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back