IF you cud ONLY choose one..

Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

I'm a big fan of the R34... skyline anytime :)
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

ninja07;406041 said:
Hi Bro! yeah long time.....selling the E46 already. Now demoding :)

oh wow... well... we'll be waitin for pics of your 92-///M then... or 60-///m maybe?..

;)
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

benchmarc;406058 said:
I'm a big fan of the R34... skyline anytime :)

When you gonna bring a Nissan into that Bimmer strong(house)hold of yours then bro? :nehnehhh:
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

I just spend Xmas and New Years driving in SF, driving thru Marin headlands in a mint condition 1999 E36 M3 with 15k miles.

I have to admit that the E36 is my favr car of all time. :)
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

R34 for me.....still turns my head everytime i c one.
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

I love the R34, but between these two examples I'd take the E36....
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

TripleM;406378 said:
R34 for me.....still turns my head everytime i c one.

Want to buy?

haha
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

Terry, all GTR's are RHD, Robot, it's an R34
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top