IF you cud ONLY choose one..

Blitzer

Well-Known Member
which one wud it be?..
DSC_2338w.jpg

DSC_2136w.jpg

DSC_2099w.jpg

DSC_2144.jpg

DSC_2237w.jpg

it'll still be that sexy 36 for me....**SLuRRP!** (what lies under that bonnet can kick some serious GTR ass too...)
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

ryan castro's widebody E36...slurpp

the dude driving the gtr looks like the bad guy from Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift!
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

you chaps have such exquizite taste! bottoms up!!

ps:.. mocksy.. yr car will get there in due time... i know yr just pretending...;)
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

eh..? how come the GTR is RHD
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

Terry, you usually use your left hand?
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

wow..both damn nice..hard to choose..i'll take both! haha
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

Nice photos, thanks for sharing!

From the photos alone, i will choose E36. But the angle at which the GTR's 2nd photo was taken does not do it justice...it should look better in real life.

Btw, which version of the GTR was it? Is it the R34? Mai cio, me driving X-wing fighter so doesn't know much about cars....
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

I'll take the E36 but minus those hideous arches hahah. I think with the flared fenders is already nice enough....
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

ninja07;405604 said:
I'll take the E36 but minus those hideous arches hahah. I think with the flared fenders is already nice enough....

I think the arches look great! They are inspired from the E30 M3 arches. IMHO the arches are what defines this car.

BTW...I think the side skirts ruin the car for me..but other than that, it's perfect
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

Terry;405558 said:
eh..? how come the GTR is RHD

Bro, I believe all vers of the R34 are JDM RHDs ar. :singsing:
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

axl;405620 said:
Bro, I believe all vers of the R34 are JDM RHDs ar. :singsing:


scold me la... scold me always..u think u very big issit... i know u dont use left hand one.. ur right hand so much bigger than ur left.... signs that u are deficient... tsk... :sneaky:
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

marklee;405609 said:
I think the arches look great! They are inspired from the E30 M3 arches. IMHO the arches are what defines this car.

I was referring to the pronounced arches over the wheels of the E36, which the E30 M3 does not have. The E30 M3 does not come with typical wheel 'arches' but rather, flared fenders which gives it the wide body look

Bayreuth_2003_3.jpg
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

ninja07;405646 said:
I was referring to the pronounced arches over the wheels of the E36, which the E30 M3 does not have. The E30 M3 does not come with typical wheel 'arches' but rather, flared fenders which gives it the wide body look

Bayreuth_2003_3.jpg

whoops..I think I got confused with what you were referring to. yeah...what I like about the car in question is the E30 M3 type flared fenders...my bad. The arches aren't that bad for me..but the side skirts are..they just don't flow with the car.
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

ninja07;405604 said:
I'll take the E36 but minus those hideous arches hahah. I think with the flared fenders is already nice enough....

brOtha ninja!!!! how have u been la!.. been a LONG time man.. hope alls well and good... and of cos..

..some new pics of yr 46 preese..

;)
 
Re: IF you cud ONLY choose one..

Blitzer;406036 said:
brOtha ninja!!!! how have u been la!.. been a LONG time man.. hope alls well and good... and of cos..

..some new pics of yr 46 preese..

;)

Hi Bro! yeah long time.....selling the E46 already. Now demoding :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top