Ice ice ice e60

Re: Ice ice ice e60

Algino;949095 said:
frankly ... The good sq is vy subjective to each individual ... Some like bright vocal some like heavy base .. To me , bit one really play a vy vy critical part on it ... It depend how u tune and adjust the music to your preferences ... I have been studies and exploring the bit one tuning for almost 1 year and found the best tuner is actually ourself �� don expect those claimed pro tuner will fully devoted their skill to your car as every tuner will definitely reserve some bottom line to keep on the business .. Beside , their liking of sq may not suit to your liking as well .. I may not be superb in tuning but atleast i know my tuning are serving my ear pretty well ��

师父/Master

When are you free to pass on your skills to me? What tea would you like to drink? =)

Re: Ice ice ice e60

Ha ha ... Actually I am just so so on TA and certain equaliser tuning only ..it consumes really lots of time to tune the bit one in fact .. Cos no one willing to teach us and we do not have chance to attend the bit one training course as it only opens to audio shop tuner that selling their product ...think it will be great if we can arrange for a " bit-one " meet up to share each of our technique then : )

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back