How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

JJF96XX is my vehicle registration number, and as you might have already noticed, it's a Johor plate number, but it isn't borne by a bimmer, even though I wished to hell it was. =P

So why am I doing here in BMW-sg forum? Call it coincidence or destiny, but none of this matters, one fine day I'll be a proud owner of a bimmer, I'm a firm believer in this! ;-)

Sorry I missed a point, you can't possibly find a registration number like JJF96XX in Malaysia, a double-digit number should be in place of XX, but the idea is to remain anonymous :D

Hi everyone,

goggomobil, bavarian microcar, 250cc 13.6hp in the back.

I knew someone who had one, had subaru flat 4 in the back. will never forget it

goggo

Re: tyteo, how did you choose / get your nickname?

am new here.hope to learn more about this community and participate in some of the outings or events to come. cheers. TY

Hello,
I used to inline blade, and "mercurybabe" was my moniker. Think of something ground-hugging, fluid and fast. That was me (I think); but definately not anymore. My name is Tan. Came to Singapore many years ago. Now I am an ah pek.
I drive a 5 year old 5-Series and will soon be driving a 3-Series coupe. The rear seats of my 5 are rarely occupied, that's one reason for me to "downgrade" to a more compact car.
Parting with my 5 will break my heart. Curses to this 10-year COE rule!

Re: smurrj, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,
The name is just my initials either side of the first 4 letters of my surname. I use it a lot as it's short (too lazy to type a long name) but surprisingly unique in spite of that. I quite like the sound of it as well.

smurrj

Re: ocea11, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Ocean's eleven basically.
Brad Pitt ,George Clooney= 1 and only 1!:)

as for mine, i got shortterm memory loss lah! its just easy to remember!

Re: calvinlim, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi! My name by the way is my real name......

Re: winnercafe, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My first online nick used to be winner but pple kept asking question like u like winning or are u a loser. Fedup of such question i add cafe behind it. Why cafe cause i enjoy gg cafe with friend for drink and chat. Thought of having my cafe one day when i was younger. Don't ask me why winner - it's long forgotten.
Oh BTW after i add cafe to the nick pple ask do u own a cafe or is it the name of a cafe..... what the.....

Re: gadgets, how did you choose / get your nickname?

as nick suggests, am into electronic stuffs

tats my name n car plate no...driving 320 cabrio..nice meeting u guys..^^

Just the same handle i give myself across most forums. :)

Hi! there ! Yours is a new E60 320I ? Looks good ...Mine is an old Bimmer 3 series

Re: winkelhock, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all,got my nick when i was very into BMW Motorsports many yrs ago,when Joakim Winkelhock was the top BTCC BMW driver.......:oops: :oops:

Re: calvinlim, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Ah Beng driver in suzki swift and vios!:furious:

Recently was just crusing down thomson when two jepun tin cans came and blow me....
like they were very very fast....no road dicipline nor road manners ...someone should blow them off ......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BUNNYSLOT24
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back