How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

zits is the first letters of the company i used to own and 81 is the address # i stay. Used to own a 520 and am now looking for a car. Cheers.

Hi zits, welcome on board.

U own a 520 which year model?

Very interested to know what you are looking at after this series?

Shalom!

Hi Exiliman, was driving the E39 model previously. Now looking at SUV with MPV seating capacity, that's why looking at probably Volvo XC90 or BMW X5.

That's great!

After some time driving sedan car, you may feel boring and wanted to have a change. It will feel much roomy for SUV, but you must get yourself prepare to loose out stability and that rugged engine noise compare to what you have.

Hope you can find one soon!

Currently XC90 & X5 are having good offer! Did you check up?

thanks for the update Exiliman, i did check out XC90 but haven't got the time to go down PML. Anyway what are you driving currently?

Re: Dixon120, how did you choose / get your nickname?

MIne also jus my name plus the model i am currently driving :)

Re: Exiliman, how did you choose / get your nickname?

zits81;440647 said:
thanks for the update Exiliman, i did check out XC90 but haven't got the time to go down PML. Anyway what are you driving currently?

I am currently driving a Volvo S80 2.5T for the past two years.:juggle: But soon to be changed to 525i, just book that bimmer last week.:cloud9:

Re: jamhoe2, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi guys,
i am James Hoe, favourite number 2, just got a white E60.

Re: rextobimmer, how did you choose / get your nickname?

rextobimmer..i'm used to another nick actually but it has been taken up.
And since i changed my ride from a rex to a bimmer, so the nick rextobimmer lor..:lol:

Re: jamhoe2, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, James no.2, great car E60!

Which model? 520i, 523i, 525i or 530i...? From PML?

Re: slow_130i, how did you choose / get your nickname?

zits81;440647 said:

hihi how did you find the XC90? I am currently driving XC90, took a while to get used to the size of car. Turning radius is a pain in the ass...

Re: teamsk2, how did you choose / get your nickname?

just a group of fren staying around SK area so that how the nick came from.....

slow_130i;441327 said:
hihi how did you find the XC90? I am currently driving XC90, took a while to get used to the size of car. Turning radius is a pain in the ass...

Hi, you're right. I was not used to the turning radius especially when doing the U-turn during my test drive :). Need more advice from you. Generally how do you find XC90? Maintenance and fuel consumption? Was it also a pain for children to board the car due to its height?

zits81;441691 said:
Hi, you're right. I was not used to the turning radius especially when doing the U-turn during my test drive :). Need more advice from you. Generally how do you find XC90? Maintenance and fuel consumption? Was it also a pain for children to board the car due to its height?

Turning radius
I solved this problem by reversing, and then moving forward, and then reversing again. Think of it as doing 5-point turn... haha... no way around it. I parked at Orchard Building once (california fitness) and I swore that I would never park there again. Angle is too tight, car turning radius too big, total pain in the ass

Acceleration
Crap. Press all the way but still slow.

Maintenance
Going for my 30k maintenance now. Will let you know more about it once I have sent the car to volvo.

Fuel Consumption
On highway travelling at around 80-90kmh can get around 5-7L/100km. But for daily driving, average fuel consumption is around 14L/100km. Not the best of figures.

Children
There is a sidestep thing which allows kids to climb on. It is a bit high, but kids always love to scramble up and down things right? Maybe to them it is a playground... haha. But seriously, my passengers all found it rather high. When girls get on board, their skirt always hikes up... :p So this could be boon or bane for you i guess.

Overall Feel
I quite like the height. It gives me a good view of cars around me. After a while, you just get used to the height and the size of the car. The third row is not too bad, have been able to fit 2 adults in there before and drive all the way up to Genting. Whether comfortable or not is debatable. If you are looking for a big car to ferry the kids, the maid, and prams in, this would be a good car...

Hope this helps....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back