How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: purezerg, how did you choose / get your nickname?

lol i didnt realised a thread started with my nick.. i hardly venture to the other categories.. lol just that i happened to click on root forum

purezerg easy lah.. play too much starcraft.. until i only choose the race zerg.. i'ma pure zergling :purezerg.. why ya ask anyway?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

dpointt is actually a 'shortened' nickname of a company/supplier who STILL owes me a lot of $$ and favours.... hence those phone calls made me kind of stucked with it for now!!! haha....

Can I post the actual company name here?? on national bmw website?? :D

cheer - dp

Re: e46monster, how did you choose / get your nickname?

bm is how it came.
e46 is the name.
monster is my fame.
sleeper is all the game.
anything else is too tame.
fun is home to be with my dame.

Re: LumKyE46, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Aiyo... sori, was sleeping-la.

Lum... is my surname.
Ky... in Chinese means old buddy (found in coffee shop Chan Kee, Seng Kee...:nehnehhh: )
E46... is my ride-la.

Re: Orh LuLu, how did you choose / get your nickname?

"Orh" aka "black".... almost 90% of my ride's exterior is black..

"lulu" is my 1st galfrend that i held hands with and din complain i got sweaty palm.. just to remember her.

Re: Orh LuLu, how did you choose / get your nickname?

..at that particular moment.....was feeling a bit horny... :oops:

Re: black_cat, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well, the famous Chinese leader once said...."black cat or white cat, as long as it catches the mouse, it is a good cat"

Regards,

As you know I am in the sex toy business,

I decided to use ####### for IDA to approve my domain. I was advise that ########### will not get their approval.

Since then I have been using Sexytoy as a nick.

Re: Chromas, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Oppps, just saw this thread

The nick "Chromas" was born out from my previous career path in the biological lifescience arena where I was doing DNA research on kidney diseases.

I was doing a lot of spectral runs for DNA and was using this free software at the time called Chromas to do my work.

Then came the day when I started to go into car forums and wanted a nick that would most likely not be used around the world either.

Most of the common ones were taken up and I didn't feel like using those either. The Chromas program was on my screen at that point and time and I just thought to myself to use it.

And now, even Hotstuff Magazine refers to me as "Colin Chromas"

Re: arkaneslayer, how did you choose / get your nickname?

wah i missed this thread so long liao ...

arkaneslayer is the name of my Paladin character in Diablo II.

Re: eddieneo, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hihi, as I'm always what I am,and so it was just my name Eddie. cheers....Good Day to all of u...

Eddie

Re: MRSpyder, how did you choose / get your nickname?

How I got my nick??

I've always been a fan of JDM cars :nehnehhh: , and also the Toyota MR2 Spyder.. :yummie:

1991-95-Toyota-MR2-91812091990519.JPG
1991-95-Toyota-MR2-94812091990402.JPG

Thus, decided to leave the "2" out.. Hehe.. Hence, MR Spyder.:)
Been using this nick for abt 5 years now.. :laughlik:

Ok, I just got to come across this thread!!!

heres the answer. My favourite car and definately a car that i want to when i can afford one, SKyline GTR. and as for gtti? hmmm... i used to drive a charade GTti when i started chatting in forums back in year 2000.

so combine together makes GTR_GTti...thats my nickname!

Hmmm... good question.... This nick doesn't sounds anything special, rite? Juz the way I like it to be... guess tat is it! Or?

sorry i don't drive a BMW, my nickname carbaby because we always need to take care of our car like baby......me driving a beetle ....hope you don't mind that i join your forum ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77network
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back