How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: beephoebe, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi guys.. sorry to disturb so late in the night yeah..

well i saw the sticky with my nick on it.. kinda cool with this function on a forum..

haha. my nick beephoebe.. simple.. my nick is ah bee and my wife name is phoebe.. put together and its beephoebe.. wakakakaka... :cloud9:

Re: viper1024768, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Viper was used up and the resolution of my first PC was set at 1024 x 768, that stuck with me. :)

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,

My name is Dani.

I'm living in Jakarta - Indonesia.

1022 is my birthday = October 22.

and both my BMW license is 1022 ( B 1022 BM & B 1022 PM)

I'm using BMW since i'm at senior high school in Jakarta - Indonesia.

Re: fAT bENG, how did you choose / get your nickname?

HI, my name is shee beng, and i'm fat, so i decided to call myself fat beng. so u can either call me fat or beng or fat beng. :)

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi...

That's my name and as for the 168 , well my Feng Shui master recommended it as she says it is a good combination for the next sixteen years. : )

cyeu
cy are my initials
and eu is my surname
I am a new owner of a 1992 BMW E36

Hi all,

Currently drive a black airtrek turbo that why my nick is blactrek. Looking to get a used E46 318 or 320 for my next ride that why drop by to leant about beemer from all the guru here.

hi all

currently driving a E46 for abt 4.5 yrs, was thinking to upgrade though.

Sinster was my nickname for all computer games back in the day (not so way back but still...)
has stuck since then...

Re: wrxloonie, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi everyone,

i was introduced by a friend who drives a E92. i dun have his ID but i hope he can find me here. i am called WRXLOONIE cuz i an crazy about WRX, i use to drive one when i was younger. now i am looking to get a BMW for the purpose of drifting.

thank you everyone!

mark

Re: beemeral, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Newbie here. Just bought a 1 series - 118i (sapphire black) and loving every moment with it. Nickname: combo of beemer (affectionate term for my ride) and my initials. Cheers.

Re: lawrento, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi BM kakis,
I've been working in Indonesia since 2001, made many Indonesian friends .... Ardianto, Heryanto and Widodo.
Guess only natural , they call me Lawrento and that's easier than to call me Lawrence.
Oh ya ! got to know this website thru Mycarforum, while surveying for Tyres to replace my current 523I tyres.... already 35k and starting to get noisy.
Very informative website !
Cheers,
Lawrento.

Re: XzKeLzX, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Tried with many usernames to include my name Kelvin and finally stuck with this. Have been very passionate about BMW cars and I hope to drive a e92 by the end of the year!

Re: newman330, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Got tired a long time ago of having to type and re-type user names because someone already had. So, just dreamed and this is what I came up with

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

just too many names already taken. just typed in whatever that came to mind. Just got my ride 2 weeks back.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back