How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Humbleblack3;1010920 said:
Most people stereotype black beemers as flashy cars;further reinforced by the cliche "arriving in a black beemer". Since this is our upgrade from a humble toyota, I chose to go against any such predispositions by the nick :)

But my goodness, beemers can really corner well!

Sheer Driving Pleasure..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

bmw1888;1011234 said:
I'm driving a BMW and all my cars is 1888 :dance:

Lets wave when we see bmw with a 1888 in the future :D

won 3D with that nick, after converting the numbers to alpha by divine formula........don't get fooled by it 8)

Hi Ryan,

tcslin was created when I first started using gmail and the characters "tcs" are the first initial of my family name and Chinese name and "lin" from my Christian name, Linda.

I was inspired by a song by 'They Might Be Giants' (you may be familiar with them, they did the theme for Big Bang Theory). Anyway, as per their song 'Doctor Worm', I'm not a real doctor but I have been called a stoat...

j is for Java as I am Java programmer; sw is the abbreviation of my first name...

Btw guys I seriously new to this forum....

Hope to learn from the si fu's out there:

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys, I'm new here . Looking for 2008 stock 335 coupe air box and stock bonnet Anyone selling? Thks
Regards. Hong 98981997

Last edited by a moderator:

Always wins 4d and toto lor. Play anything also wins. Hopefully i bring my to luck to share with all of you here.................:D

Been around on BMW.SG for awhile, but never posted anything... well this will be my virgin post...

Got my nick during my counterstrike days more than 10 years ago... there were MiVeC, eVo, TrD, CiViC in the clan... so I chose NiSmO, but with a Z. Sipei BENG... LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back