How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

i used to be a rev head back in sydney always hitting the redline hence my nic revharder

Re: Phoko, how did you choose / get your nickname?

8) Hi Ryan,

My nickname was given to me by my family. At home everybody calls me KoKo and as the time shift, I become "Phoko". I hope this explanation of mine will satisfy you but anyway I thank you guys to be part of your BMW Family. Thanks.:)

Re: Yang2121, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Ryan, My Chinese name got a Yang, 21 has all along my Favorite number. So my Mobile number 2121, Carplate number 2211 but bidding for 21 or 2121 soon. So this is how my nick become Yang2121 =)

Kelvin

Re: blackyM, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello everyone, I am very new here....

Just ordered a black 118i with M sport.... Thats Y i'm blackyM. :juggle:

Looking forward to learn from u guys here about the car.

Cheers......

My name is Wiinson n many people will call me 'win son' the son who always win.... ;p

Re: yes6911933, how did you choose / get your nickname?

haha...my nick i have been using for the longest time liao...used to be a fan of radio station 933 so use until now lor...easy to remember:shakemyb:

I only think about BMW in my Head..but only after 15 yrs later than manage to drive 116i, 15 yrs ago 1 used to drive a old E34...but loved it very much...then Engine blew up ...sign :( ..so now I'm happy agin

i was thinking of unique names until i came across chipmonk and i figured our filthymonk .... hahaha

Re: Muenchen, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone, Muenchen is Munich in German as some of you may know (although more accurately the the u should come with two dots above it, but since my keyboard ain't deutsche, I cant type it out). Reason I chose Muenchen because I love the city, and besides that is where Bimmers originate from so can't find a more appropriate nickname ;)

Had the 850i back in the US when I was in college, that was my first ever bimmer.
I currently drive an E60 and F10.

Looking forward to interact and exchange ideas with all of you!

Muenchen;843406 said:
Hi everyone, Muenchen is Munich in German as some of you may know (although more accurately the the u should come with two dots above it, but since my keyboard ain't deutsche, I cant type it out). Reason I chose Muenchen because I love the city, and besides that is where Bimmers originate from so can't find a more appropriate nickname ;)

Had the 850i back in the US when I was in college, that was my first ever bimmer.
I currently drive an E60 and F10.

Looking forward to interact and exchange ideas with all of you!

Welcome to BMW-SG... Cheers

Do watch out for our E60 meet up.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/5-series-owners/66111-recall-order-e60-bmw-520-523-525-530-etc-9.html

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/5-series-owners/65150-e60-meet-up-kallang-mac-26-04-12-8pm.html

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/5-seri...oisonous-night-06-06-12-tanjong-rhu-view.html

Re: seaboy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi, there is a 'sea' character in my chinese name and people like to call me ah-boy ... thats how i've gotten 'seaboy' as my nick. hope to know you all better :)

Re: Aldennnnnn, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Oh and why are there are many 'n' at the back is because for the rest of the accounts that I have, mostly 'Alden' had been taken up so I would start off with 2 'n' then 3 then 4 and so on until I got 6.

i actually own an E 63, not an E 60...excuse me for the mix up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back