How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

I bought a black car and tried to mod accordingly.. Which targeted to be "Stealthy".
Now is just totally not applicable anymore.

TripleM = MMM so instead of naming my ride as M3, I chose TripleM instead.

I love bonsai plants, especially bonsai mapletree. Yes, miniture bonsai mapletree, right in Singapore. I love the shape of the mapleleaf, So... mapleleaf

lived in perth for 5 yrs.....and stayed in a beautiful suburb called como ...thus explaining my nick.....

como;137169 said:
lived in perth for 5 yrs.....and stayed in a beautiful suburb called como ...thus explaining my nick.....

hey, i remember that suburb.... very nice place.... :)

south perth region, gosh i love that plc.....

u from wa too?.......

elmariachi meaning Guitar Slinger. Dont know how to sling em but just love the way banderas moves in the movie. inspirational for me to use that in my nick. somehow i ever wonder if thats going to help me in paintball. :lol2:

my first ever forum www.Esato.com Nickname was Sony Ericsson Indonesia then i joined car forums so i just took the first letters SEI

full meaning of my nick should be Primary Morphisis.. used to be a team of CS players consisting of my frds 12years back.. also called Pr|mO.... but now to give me the good memories back, i use Morphisis as my nick...

cheers...

i used to think that bmw shld have their own F1 team instead of sticking with Williams. Now they have their own F1 team already, but still cannot make it... sigh...

chickenbackside;137094 said:
While I was registering to join BMW-SG, my brother was beside eating some chicken. He kept saying "wah, chickenbackside damn shiok man!".

Chickenbackside it is...

I was reading d 1st page & chickenbackside appeared in my mind!!! Now we all know where he got it frm.

mine is my surname and vehicle no....
i have this nick in honda forum, SIR_chia.
my previous ride is a civic. enough of playing so change to beemer...keke.
but still keen on looking for bodykits for my current ride. any advises from u guys...

Great entries so far...!

Bump!

For those who are new in the forums, or who haven't found the chance to post...come and tell us about how did you choose / get your nickname?

I chose sting because I used to drive an STi and my surname starts with Ng. Also I do like Sting the performer too. Cheers!

Mine .. clover wish everyone lucky on the road...=)

Hi como, I stay in that area for a while 2...

I chose this nick as i am always quoting murphys' law. the 33 represents the goals that I set for myself to hit when I reach the age of 33. So put together, murphys33 became a nick that I would generally use in everything from forum nick to counterstrike call sign...:)

Re: ateisha, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Its the name of my beloved dog who has pass on. I miss her alot...:(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanforexco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back