How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: dentdude, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone, dentdude is derived from my hobby, passion and business. I make a specialty repair for automobiles, paintless dent removal. I've been involved with automotive repair the majority of my life, traveling to Australia, North America, Caribbean and all of Western Europe over the past 17 years doing this service. Singapore holds a special place in my heart..... nowhere on earth like it. Finding this forum and the conversation about 'dent repair', sparked my interest to join. Cars are a real passion of mine, funny, I currently do not own a car.... rentals all the way.

Have a great day all, James

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Yes, I repair dents of minor to major. ( no larger than a coconut falling from a tree) My specialty is hail damage repair, although, a dent is a dent.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

That's my real name...

Newbie in this forum

Hi All,

This is my first time joining this forum as I have got my ride E60 half year ago. Should I need to know what are the regulations and rules in this forum.

Please feel free to drop me line ....

Thanks and looking forward to have a responsive advice from you guys and gals.

Adrian

My nick name is simple. I originally wanted pokey but someone has taken it from Yahoo and so I dropped the y.

Ro

Re: kon69, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all ! Im close to getting one of these lovely cars and joined this forum to understand more about the car first! Kon is a character which I like very much from the anime "Bleach" and well... "69" is just a number i like ;)

hi everyone!!! my name is daniel, use to be a gangster so i call myself danster.

Hmmm mine was my ex bf name and my name combination.

Andrew=And
Alison=Ally
so that makes it andally=)

Actually mine came about when i was a kid. I loved the Comic book version and cartoon of "Iceman' and still do ..... Pablo is my portuguese name ... so i decided to add them together ... and presently drive a e90 , 320i M-sport. Looking to upgrade in the next 2 years ...:)

Re: Audinaryee, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Drives an Audi and it looked ordinary. So called audinary lor. Ee is my family name. Haha used to own an E46. Joined the forum to check out Beemer community and perhaps get the new 328 or 528. :lol:

Re: wilwe, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All, my name is Wil. Thinking of getting a BMW hence joining this forum.

Re: chunkywombat, how did you choose / get your nickname?

its my fav animal! hah

and seldom used as a login name....

btw, wanted to join and ask some questions on 335i, thinking of buying. but i cant start thread?

Re: ducky, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All,

Mine is a childhood pet name given by friends hahah.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back