How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: XFived, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all - recently got my E70 and thought what a great place to make some new friends - looking forward to sharing - cheers

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello there... Can anyone tell me where I can find shop which selling e90 ascesories o
in Singapore?

Re: cha x 3, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,

As per the website requirements, need to do some brief intro x 10 postings.

1st time here. Chanced upon this website whilst finding out more about 320i and 323i as I am looking to find 1 suitable car from the market.

nick has been mine and unique since delphi times. will post more to meet the requirements of the website.

Regards
Cha x 3

Re: jamz, how did you choose / get your nickname?

mine is just a short form of my name

Re: Subhro, how did you choose / get your nickname?

How did I get my nickname? Well.... "Subhro" is my name... so I didn't have to try hard! Hey folks, I drive a 320i... where do I get a decent facelift in the form of body kit... not tpp expensive? Btw, I stay in Singapore... I am also looking for a better looking gear knob and perhaps pedalshifts...

Hi Guys
I'm new here. I get this nick coz i damm like to eat haKKaMeE ( a type of plain mee with pork)...

Re: haKKaMeE, how did you choose / get your nickname?

fredsia;507415 said:
Well.. Im Frederick. Most ppl cal me fred. Haha.. Tats my name. :D

Hi Guys
I'm new here. I get this nick coz i damm like to eat haKKaMeE ( a type of plain mee with pork)...

Regards
Maverick aka haKKaMeE

Re: haKKaMeE, how did you choose / get your nickname?

haKKaMeE;507542 said:
Hi Guys

Regards
Maverick aka haKKaMeE

haha.. I am new here too! welcome! so which hakkamee in sin is nice? LOL

Hi All...
Sorry for the late reply... Since the forum is BMW and I believe most of us one way or another do enjoy speedy moment, that is why we choose the performance car-BMW ;-) So I think SpeedLover would be a good nick to have… But I am not referring to SPEEDING on the road, as it is very dangerous behavior, not only we get ourselves into trouble, also endanger other drivers on the road. Be responsible, be wise and Be safe! ;-)

Re: Rainbowmagic, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I'm looking for 323 AC bodykit preferbly used, any ideas or direction on how I can find it?

Re: macgy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

just a name given to me by my girl friend, now my wife, short for ......, skip please.

Re: Rockmelon, how did you choose / get your nickname?

i chanced across my girlfriend's nickname of 'honeydew' which she used on an online forum. so i thought of 'rockmelon' which seems quite 'complementary'. :dance:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back