Hi

raymondtan

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Hi,
Thanks to many great guys' advices in the forum (like sturtles, iScoupe, Jin Teck, jawzsg and map), I have settled for a 10-year old 316 2 weeks' ago. Happy to be able to join everyone of you here. :)
My old man keeps telling me to pay $6k more and get a new Nissan Sunny. :nehnehhh: And my wife keeps asking me why it is not the new E90s. (Wa liao, my first car only, why she so high standard.) But it's ok lah, because the most important thing is that I like driving it. :nehnehhh:
The car including the rims and leather seats are very original (the previous 2 owners did not change anything at all). Some of the parts are quite worn out, so I'm thinking of doing a little bit mod to brighten it up. So now saving hard for it. Will appreciate some advices jawzag!
Hope to meet you all soon after I do up the car a bit. Cheers.

Re: Hi

since U just bought ur bimmer, U can send it 4 service at JB Auto Batavia as they do a 20 pts check up for u free. Damage is RM138 for the oil change & filter. Do come 4 the meet up this Sunday :)

E36 316

jin teck;137805 said:
since U just bought ur bimmer, U can send it 4 service at JB Auto Batavia as they do a 20 pts check up for u free. Damage is RM138 for the oil change & filter. Do come 4 the meet up this Sunday :)

I'll need to change some wear-&-tear items too, including some ball joints, bush, mountings. When will you be going in to collect your car? I may join you.

Congrads Raymond on your purchase. Enjoy your drive and learn a bit more about the car before you really want to decide what to do with it. Those wear and tear item of course needs attention. You can alternatively check the "Resource" link in this forum for a list of workshop locally. Hope to see you at the meetup.

welcome raymond

Welcome Raymond...

I am welcoming you because I don't want to people to say I am horsin...only welcome girls in their intro threads...

hahaha...

nice choice choosing over the Sunny...E36, 46 nicer than E90... :p next upgrade E92,93 maybe? :)

Re: E36 316

jin teck;137805 said:

As usual...... looking for kakis go zhang zhui.........:lol2:

raymondtan;137725 said:
Hi,
Thanks to many great guys' advices in the forum (like sturtles, iScoupe, Jin Teck, jawzsg and map), I have settled for a 10-year old 316 2 weeks' ago. Happy to be able to join everyone of you here. :)
My old man keeps telling me to pay $6k more and get a new Nissan Sunny. :nehnehhh: And my wife keeps asking me why it is not the new E90s. (Wa liao, my first car only, why she so high standard.) But it's ok lah, because the most important thing is that I like driving it. :nehnehhh:
The car including the rims and leather seats are very original (the previous 2 owners did not change anything at all). Some of the parts are quite worn out, so I'm thinking of doing a little bit mod to brighten it up. So now saving hard for it. Will appreciate some advices jawzag!

Welcome...........

hi raymond. welcome to bmw.sg

i heard that you got a big shinny metal rod? jackie say one, and phil confirmed it. hahaha :lol2: :nehnehhh:

raymondtan;137725 said:
Hi,

Hello raymond, just a stupid query, why are you using the same avatar as me? :furious:

phil;332406 said:
Welcome Raymond, lol
nYteMarE;332408 said:
welcome raymond
benji ben;332455 said:
hi raymond. welcome to bmw.sg
pilotsnoopy;332431 said:
Welcome Raymond...I am welcoming you because I don't want to people to say I am horsin...only welcome girls in their intro threads...hahaha...nice choice choosing over the Sunny...E36, 46 nicer than E90... :p next upgrade E92,93 maybe? :)

Thanks everyone! I'm so touch for the welcome....I'm a newbie here, not sure what's metal rod or what, please don't bully newbie. Yes, hope to upgrade to E60, but don't know when...

phil;332426 said:
Still got E36 is it?
Hello, that was in 2006 la...:)

i show you german style metal rod.

nYteMarE;332928 said:
i show you german style metal rod.
Good morning nytemare 哥哥, what you mean? :confused:

good morning c3po 叔叔.

ask chairman to explain to you. :p

raymondtan;137725 said:
Hi,

Hi C3PO,

welcome welcome.....

cheers

raymondtan;137725 said:
Hi,

Picha lobang............................. :liar:

acupunch;735215 said:
double identity, admin bo zho kang?

Create duplicate account.................. Yellow Card!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back