hi..new here!

Re: hi..new here!

hamann said:
hi there everybody...i always log on to bmw.sg becoz its the best and only bmw forum in singapore! :) im driving a black bmw 3series coupe.new here and wanna make more friends....hope to hear from you guys,and yr mods!!! cheers.................. ;)

hiya, welcome to bmwsg.... do remember to join us for the monthly meetups as well as the regular friday kopi sessions. My previous 2 rides were bimmers... but still hang out with the folks here! ;)

Big welcome! Look forward to seeing you at the meetups! :)

Welcome!!! :wavey:

hamann said:
hi there everybody...i always log on to bmw.sg becoz its the best and only bmw forum in singapore! :) im driving a black bmw 3series coupe.new here and wanna make more friends....hope to hear from you guys,and yr mods!!! cheers.................. ;)

Ehh... where are the friday night lopi sessions held? :) and what time? :)

SMYUEN said:

Doc,
That is the Friday PDC at Marina South
6pm onwards..

TripleM said:
SMYUEN said:

Doc,
That is the Friday PDC at Marina South
6pm onwards..

ohhh.. sounds good. All are welcome I presume? Do you go for them?

hamann said:

Oh almost forgot... Hi there!
Black coupe - my old car! It must be a beauty. Started modding yet?

:wavey:

I do go sometimes..
Play pool...Hv unfinished biz with Axl..
U play o not?

Yeah... me like pool. but not that great at all.. I ever sent the pool ball out of the table.. hahahahaha.. so pai sey man.

Unfinished business with Axl? Hmm....

Love the M6 huh... check out the "flame" wheels.. slurp!

yea..just sprayed,changed the m3 mirrors,bodykits,rims etc....love the ride!!!! :roll: wat abt yours??
wat bimmer u driving?? :)

SMYUEN said:
hamann said:

paisey leh :oops: ....all donno ....but really nice of u guys to reply.... :) so wat bimmer u driving??
any mods??

SL2 said:
Big welcome! Look forward to seeing you at the meetups! :)

hamann said:
yea..just sprayed,changed the m3 mirrors,bodykits,rims etc....love the ride!!!! :roll: wat abt yours??

SMYUEN said:
hamann said:

My ride is in my signature! :)

SMYUEN said:
Yeah... me like pool. but not that great at all.. I ever sent the pool ball out of the table.. hahahahaha.. so pai sey man.
Then I must play with you... :twisted: :twisted:
I'm not good at all, relying on sheer luck to enter balls, so I need someone to allow me to chiat if I don't enter the white ball first... (or be chiat-ed)

Marina South (Pool Factor)

Puny said:
SMYUEN said:
Then I must play with you... :twisted: :twisted:
I'm not good at all, relying on sheer luck to enter balls, so I need someone to allow me to chiat if I don't enter the white ball first... (or be chiat-ed)

Marina South (Pool Factor)

Sounds good guys..I am also learning how to play
So we can all play and be alert to catch the white ball in case it jumps out..

What a shame I dunno how to play pool. Will probably destroy the whole table.

:verysad:

Faster way would be to drop by one Friday and see how you guys play..

wow...cool!!
any mods to yr car??

SMYUEN said:
hamann said:

SMYUEN said:
hamann said:

My ride is in my signature! :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups