Hi guys!!!

Decaf

Guess its been a long time coming....I've put off my desire for a 525 for 2 yrs...its finally caught up with me and taken a huge chunk out of my posterior!! haha!!

Now actively looking for an E60 525 to seal in the final piece of the puzzle!!

Looking forward to the sagely advice from the guys/gals in the know from this forum.

Cheers!!! :woottt::woottt:

Re: Hi guys!!!

welcome in.........

happy searching
cheers

Thanks mate, gotta give it to you for a fast welcoming committee!! :)

Hopefully will be enjoying my "new" ride in a month or so...dun wanna be too desperate and rush into any deal and end up with an overpriced lemon!! LOL!

Decaf;542020 said:
Thanks mate, gotta give it to you for a fast welcoming committee!! :)

Hopefully will be enjoying my "new" ride in a month or so...dun wanna be too desperate and rush into any deal and end up with an overpriced lemon!! LOL!

true............

vroom vroom
cheers

Hey, mind if I ask how your KW V3 have been serving u these last couple of months??

I'm doing my homework now so when I do get my ride....MTL haha!!

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Decaf;542033 said:
Hey, mind if I ask how your KW V3 hac=ve been serving u these last couple of months??

I'm doing my homework now so when I do get my ride....MTL haha!!

Thanks!!

very good.............and plus the H&R sway-bar lagi shiok.................

MTL
cheers

Welcome another member to the e60 family!
So u have prepared a huge budget for mods?
Hurry must see the 2 resident 'white sharks' for inspiration!

Decaf;542010 said:
Guess its been a long time coming....I've put off my desire for a 525 for 2 yrs...its finally caught up with me and taken a huge chunk out of my posterior!! haha!!

Now actively looking for an E60 525 to seal in the final piece of the puzzle!!

Looking forward to the sagely advice from the guys/gals in the know from this forum.

Cheers!!! :woottt::woottt:

hi decaf,

welcome. what colour do you have in mind?

new F10s are being released onto the roads these 3 weeks, so, there will be many e60s on sale.

good luck!

Welcome Decaf.

Cheers,
Iron Man.

dash;542039 said:
Welcome another member to the e60 family!
So u have prepared a huge budget for mods?
Hurry must see the 2 resident 'white sharks' for inspiration!

Mods??? Haha... of course not!!!! I love the car stock as the maunfacturers designed it to be!!

Whew.... ok MHA (Minister of Home Affairs) was perched over my shoulder just now so had to tow the party line LOL!!

Yeah... thinking of springing for the KW V3 and maybe a 19" set of blings. Prob not get the deep dish ones cos I think deep dish look better in 20" and I'm not about to curse and swear evertime I change my 20" tyres!!:furious:

Looking around for a set of bargain 19" ...even considering 2nd hand rims and kit. Will prob pay for a brand new set of KWs!!

Seeking some advice here, got my eye on a Jul 08 525 (grey), 1 owner and asking for 140K. Yearly depreciation till scrap is approx 13.4K. No suction doors, body kit or keyless but comes with inbuild GPS. Fm a monetary perspective, is it a good deal? Appreciate any advice on this. Thanks all!!

hitmee;542183 said:
ask admin change ur nick lah.....

welcome in decaf.

cheers
Cee cup

Haha thanks Cee Cup.....din mean to rival your attention grabbing, eye soothing avatar. :shock:

Maybe my thread will get more attention cos others will have the idea that I've got something to do with D cups?? LOL!!!

Decaf;542259 said:
Seeking some advice here, got my eye on a Jul 08 525 (grey), 1 owner and asking for 140K. Yearly depreciation till scrap is approx 13.4K. No suction doors, body kit or keyless but comes with inbuild GPS. Fm a monetary perspective, is it a good deal? Appreciate any advice on this. Thanks all!!

Hi, believe the price in mid 2008 for a new 525 was around $156-160k......a new one bought in March 2010 will probably depreciate $14.2k annually, assuming drive to 10 years.

Go with your heart....:chinese:

Decaf;542261 said:

Maybe my thread will get more attention cos others will have the idea that I've got something to do with D cups?? LOL!!!

confirm......:woowooo:

etan1;542268 said:
Hi, believe the price in mid 2008 for a new 525 was around $156-160k......a new one bought in March 2010 will probably depreciate $14.2k annually, assuming drive to 10 years.

Go with your heart....:chinese:

Thanks for the insight bro, really helpful!

Wow...din realise that the price of a brand new 525 was ever that cheap!! Should hv bought then!! I was always under the impression that a new 525 usually hovered in the 170s - 190s. :verysad:

That being the case, a 13.4k per year depreciation is kinda high...hmmm decision decisions!! Dun wanna be a cai tao!!...kenna chop haha!!:lol:

Lao Beng;542386 said:
wow so when you can get your ride

Hoping to find a good deal soon....but dun wanna be reckless and end up taken for a ride literally!!:laughing:

Decaf;542456 said:
Hoping to find a good deal soon....but dun wanna be reckless and end up taken for a ride literally!!:laughing:

yup, don't rush to it......................take your time to choose the best that fit your requirements.....

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back