Hi all

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
Hi Laven, its great to have newbies join u everytime! Welcome welcome!

On to your questions:

1. If u are thinking of changing to a different air filter, u can change to Blitz or KNN cone filters. They make your car breathe better and your rpm pull in the mid ranges. Only problems are that your exhaust may sound louder and you'll lose a bit of low end.

2. Please define "not so garang" ;)
Changing bodykit can already make your car look garang-er!

3. The smaller the rim, the bigger the thickness of your tire side profile. its comfy. I had 17" too but I felt that it doesn't fill up the wheel arches well enough so i changed to 19". But then, comfort level drop drastically!

4. What white lights are u talking about? If u mean changing the light blub to ones that look white, the throw of the light may suffer.

Have fun reading and post if u have any questions. There are tons to do to the car to make it more enjoyable and the guys/gals here will guide u!

Cheers,
Sam

Azrielsc said:
Hi Laven, its great to have newbies join u everytime! Welcome welcome!

On to your questions:

1. If u are thinking of changing to a different air filter, u can change to Blitz or KNN cone filters. They make your car breathe better and your rpm pull in the mid ranges. Only problems are that your exhaust may sound louder and you'll lose a bit of low end.

2. Please define "not so garang" ;)
Changing bodykit can already make your car look garang-er!

3. The smaller the rim, the bigger the thickness of your tire side profile. its comfy. I had 17" too but I felt that it doesn't fill up the wheel arches well enough so i changed to 19". But then, comfort level drop drastically!

4. What white lights are u talking about? If u mean changing the light blub to ones that look white, the throw of the light may suffer.

Have fun reading and post if u have any questions. There are tons to do to the car to make it more enjoyable and the guys/gals here will guide u!

Cheers,
Sam

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was thinking maybe a drop-in filter will be good enuf. seems like a cone will be a better choice. So where can i get it done? I prefer KNN cones.

I saw the 19"ch bbs rims on a 330 cab. Wow.... looks GREAT. But really think that the 19" tyres are really ex.... have to special indent somemore.

I wanted to change to the xenon with the adaptive headlights. but was told that there was an alternatives (white lights). I think wat pml ppl means the cover is white instead of yellow (at the side). Saw some of you have it on.

thanks

Check out my sig, I'm running on 19" BBS CH rims on my car. Fuel consumption goes up, prices of tires up, harshness goes up, car goes slower but car looks chio-er :)

As for the cones, I don't really know... maybe some other forumers can help u out.

The alternative that PML mentioned is that u just change your side indicators only, from amber to clears. its bes that u go to Frankfurt or other BMW workshops in our webpage to ask around for what u really want as well as scope out the prices. PML will eat u alive if u are not careful!

Cheers!

Hi,

I just got my 325 too!
Anyhoo here's what I would do.

Not so garang mods:
Matt Chrome Guage Rings
Metal Pedals (ACS, BMW or Hamann)
Change Interior Trim to Alum. or Shadow Titan
M3 Mirrors 8)

With regards to white light are you talking about the Halogen lights that look like Xenon. I currently have them on, I believe it runs at 4000K. They are pretty white but not too good range. Xenon is way better. Can't compare in terms or looks or usage.

Hi,

No bodykits so far. I've been thinking of getting the ACS addons. The 18" Star 71 rims came with my car. So I'm pretty happy with my setup! However, I think the modding fever is coming over me. I'm really interested in getting come projector 46 Xenon headlights with DDE. Might be a bit too garang.

Cheers
Jason

if you can, join us at marina south pool factor later today after work, say from about 630 onwards ppl will be there. All your mod questions will be answered fully plus some more evil ideas will be implanted into you.

bmwsgmodbug.jpg

Finally found this sucker of a picture! Evaded me for so long ehehahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Racebred said:
if you can, join us at marina south pool factor later today after work, say from about 630 onwards ppl will be there. All your mod questions will be answered fully plus some more evil ideas will be implanted into you.

Ryan, nice bug! BTW, is your Avatar supposed to be one of those illusion pic? To me it just looks like one fella lying down with bandages... am i missing a picture here?

BLACKCAB said:
Ryan, nice bug! BTW, is your Avatar supposed to be one of those illusion pic? To me it just looks like one fella lying down with bandages... am i missing a picture here?
Haha..oh yeah, it's just a bugger lying there

no illusion.

Lifted this off one of my medical journals in camp. :errr:

Hi ! Laven.

If your 17"Rims is Star Spoke 119 and plan to upgrade to 18".

I am interested to purchase your Rims.

My contact no. 96255661 (Ben)

ron you horny bastard, it's a double image. if you look real carefully, it's really actually a guy lying down with some bandages.

and not 6 belly dancing semi naked sirens strapped with dildos fondling men's genitals in an elaborate greco-roman setting, like what it's leading us to believe.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88living

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back