Help! Car got scratched!

stylocool

My 3 month old F10 523i sapphire black driver side rear passenger door was scratched...f**ker scratched 2 lines about 2 cm long and a semi circle at least 10cm long. Damn pissed off now. Was thinking about going for Zaino grooming (hopefully can removed) since its near CNY or respray whole door. If respray where is the best to do it so there wont be different color tones. Need some recommendations and pricing estimation. Thanks in advance.

Re: Help! Car got scratched!

ok de lah....my previous new ride was scratched twice, once on the 2nd day after collection (knnbccb) and another within 1 month after the first .....urs 3mths liao.....:shhhh:

okok....the serious part....i always go to this shop by the name of Sze Kang Automobile. Look for Anthony ;)

Sze Kang Automobile

Lots of good reviews in many local Jap car forum and they also do rim restoration. Cheers :cool:

I hope that cb who scratched your car and those CCB kia who like to scratch cars will be sodomized by chimpanzees and then left by the side of ECP to die, wherein a truck will pass by and bang his/her baboon arse face

why u scold pple who own carbon ceramic brake??

ceramic brakes can scratch ur car paint

When I got my first stone chip, heart very pain. Keep telling myself must faster go repair else can't sleep. Then my wife told me why repair so fast? Later got chipped or scratched again after repair how etc??? I think for once she made sense, then I wait. The second chip came, I wait cos I told myself will repair at one go. Third, fourth, fifth etc chips came plus scratches and also one cb 'lao beng' opened door so hard and dented my fender etc... Apparently I am still waiting and my heart no longer so pain now, in fact no more feeling liao. Morale of story, just heck it and keep consoling yourself that you will be going to repair once and for all soon...

If you're going to get it resprayed, don't do it too near CNY. Most of these places are busy around CNY which may mean increased prices and longer work time.

snowmanyee;707856 said:
When I got my first stone chip, heart very pain. Keep telling myself must faster go repair else can't sleep. Then my wife told me why repair so fast? Later got chipped or scratched again after repair how etc??? I think for once she made sense, then I wait. The second chip came, I wait cos I told myself will repair at one go. Third, fourth, fifth etc chips came plus scratches and also one cb 'lao beng' opened door so hard and dented my fender etc... Apparently I am still waiting and my heart no longer so pain now, in fact no more feeling liao. Morale of story, just heck it and keep consoling yourself that you will be going to repair once and for all soon...
Agree with u bro,

my car also, kena scratch a day after re-sparying...KNN....some idiot used his NTUC trolley and hit my rear bumper....F$%£
too many wankers out there with too much time on their hand and also the more i take care the more scratches....
when i park i choose a parking lot that is far away....but still will end up with a A-hole parking like a jack-ass beside my car....y? sometimes can't even open my car door to go in....seems like my car carries the TAG..."SUCKER"
This is getting really bad ......lack of respect for other person's property....where is the LOVE?

For respraying try Mike from SWC.....

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro, feel for ya....

Go SWC lor.... were else....

U Can call chris 62612129 ARC

Last edited by a moderator:

Seems like a common problem - new cars got scratched deliberately for no reason! I have same problem with my previous new car, not once but several times. There are plenty of jealous sicko(s) out there!!! .

stone chips, minor scratches from door opening, swirl marks, etc can tahan
but if key / vandalism scratch cannot tahan la spoil the mood each time you go start your bimmer

That is why I install the DVR front and back. May be should even install side wall as well. If any of those MF did this to my car, my DVR may catch him in the act....

not much you can do even you lodge police report

SSDD1;707966 said:
That is why I install the DVR front and back. May be should even install side wall as well. If any of those MF did this to my car, my DVR may catch him in the act....

Whaliao - just read this thread. KNNCCB DLLMCCB MoFo fcuker give birth son no backside car scratching vandals. If I ever get my hands on one of these bluebird Kia in the act, I'll ram my Slime Kit tyre repair can up his AHole and turn the damn compressor on! KNNCCB bluebird MoFo!

I also wanna contribute my story. Some GRANDMOTHERFUCKA don't know how to open their door. I wonder if they got elephant legs? DO THEY NEED TO SWING THE DOOR TO THE MAX TO WALK OUT OF A CAR?!?!?! Now my rear door got a 5 cents chip off. Thinking of getting it respray for cny before doing a full car grooming.

Didnt know so many learned forumners here are master of Hokkien Vulgarities... I need to learn from so many master here..To the KNNCCB HLK PBor who scratch my car and all the cars here..May your dick get rotten and infested with maggots and drop off...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back