Help - Buying an M3

shumasta

Hi Guys. Hope you can help me out and your input is very much appreciated. :helpp!:

I am currently looking to buy an M3 that probably has about close to 3 years of warranty left, so its relatively a new car.

Is it crucial to get a pre-purchase inspection done? The owner is a little uneasy when I mentioned that I wanted to get it checked at one of our sponsors in this forum.

But he did say that he does not mind PML instead because he feels at ease with warranty still intact.

What do you guys think? Should I still insist to get it done at a third party or walk away? I dont think he's hiding anything abt the car if he's okay to check it at PML.

But what do you think guys? Thanks alot!

Hi Guys. Hope you can help me out and your input is very much appreciated. :helpp!:

I am currently looking to buy an M3 that probably has about close to 3 years of warranty left, so its relatively a new car.

Is it crucial to get a pre-purchase inspection done? The owner is a little uneasy when I mentioned that I wanted to get it checked at one of our sponsors in this forum.

But he did say that he does not mind PML instead because he feels at ease with warranty still intact.

What do you guys think? Should I still insist to get it done at a third party or walk away? I dont think he's hiding anything abt the car if he's okay to check it at PML.

But what do you think guys? Thanks alot!

PML seems fine since still under warranty...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hahaha thanks guys for your input. :D

So you reckon going to PML is fine yea? Reason I asked is I hear mixed reviews about their service.

Wasn't aware they are our sponsor!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back