Hello

Re: Hello

welcome welcome!

Hello! welcome welcome!

It seems posting here is the only way to achieve 10 posts requirement for newbies? I am new to the forum and I really have limited time hanging around. why can't implement method like sms verification to allow new member to start to post message quickly?

tomyin67;1051825 said:
I own a 325iC, not drive too much.
20 years driving experience in 20+ countries.

Hi Tom,

welcome onboard...................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome welcome tomyin67

tomyin67;1051858 said:
It seems posting here is the only way to achieve 10 posts requirement for newbies? I am new to the forum and I really have limited time hanging around. why can't implement method like sms verification to allow new member to start to post message quickly?

U joining to sell things?

and if u only have limited time here to hang around, then you won't be welcome cos u r the type who just come as and when u want, post some qn n then disappear n then come back again to ask qn or sell stuff n disappear again...without contributing to the forum

Last edited by a moderator:

MW;1051880 said:
U joining to sell things?

and if u only have limited time here to hang around, then you won't be welcome cos u r the type who just come as and when u want, post some qn n then disappear n then come back again to ask qn or sell stuff n disappear again...without contributing to the forum

what in your mind to assume people joining the forum to sell things?Just because I am not in a position to post as frequently as you do ?

Pray tell then why u join a forum but then claim to have limited time to hang around? You seem to be joining for a specific purpose....to be fed with info?

you are the impatient one, not me. You posted as much, not me.

hi tommy welcome.

im totoseow I hv seeded in 30 countries.

by the way whats in ur pockets or store room?

hi wel cum........... HEY where u now ?TS

5posts since 2010?...piss off for all I care.

tomyin67 said:

Hi welcome. Can share your SMS number for verification?

hi do you have a sprint booster for sale? got bro to bro price? sincere buyer here. thanks

tomyin67;1051858 said:

I'm a newbie too but can start posting after 10 posts. Doesn't take very long IMO. That said, car is for driving and forum is for hanging out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peso63comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back