Why bro? What happened?becos of kenn?
He nothing de! He think he have alots of points we scared of him har? Head on with him lar!
Meifeng with him only wechat nia! I have plans in place liao! Watapps u later!
Why bro? What happened?becos of kenn? He nothing de! He think he have alots of points we scared of him har? Head on with him lar! Meifeng with him only wechat nia! I have plans in place liao! Watapps u later!
Why bro? What happened?becos of kenn?
He nothing de! He think he have alots of points we scared of him har? Head on with him lar!
Meifeng with him only wechat nia! I have plans in place liao! Watapps u later!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.