Hello from Newbie

Re: Hello from Newbie

Hi, welcome.

Newbie question - is BMW's 50/50 weight distribution measured with or without driver? Very important as I drive like F1 driver.

What about front (& rear passengers)? Cause if they affect 50/50 I will ask them to take taxi. Ruthless.

MW;1080707 said:
More reading:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-5-...0i-suspension-one-side-high-one-side-low.html

while I understand your enthusiasm over your new bmw, as we all were last time, this topic has been discussed ad nauseum, much like whether our cars should pump Ron 95 or Ron 98 (I hope you aren't thinking of starting this discussion....)

and I wasn't joking when I suggested you ask for an exchange...I really wanted you to find out whether you can squeeze something out from PML so that all fellow F10s can try the same thing, this being a old issue unfixed till now.

Your immediate concern now should be to chart your FC n then we can compare with ours.

No no no... where to wash car shud be priority...

kenntona;1080716 said:
Hi, welcome.

Newbie question - is BMW's 50/50 weight distribution measured with or without driver? Very important as I drive like F1 driver.

What about front (& rear passengers)? Cause if they affect 50/50 I will ask them to take taxi. Ruthless.

piss off la u drive BMW meh? You know what is 50/50 weight distribution meh?

Go take taxi la

MW said:
piss off la u drive BMW meh? You know what is 50/50 weight distribution meh?

Go take taxi la

Oh yeah, you da guru straight away just by reading a few magazines while retrofitting replica bodykits at some workshop !!!

I forgot !!!

kenntona;1080731 said:
Oh yeah, you da guru straight away just by reading a few magazines while retrofitting replica bodykits at some workshop !!!

I forgot !!!

I am organising ws convoy to Thailand. Wanna join?

meatypie;1080722 said:
ok, won't ask about car wash....where has the best vacuuming service?

MW;1080732 said:
I am organising ws convoy to Thailand. Wanna join?

2 less lonely ppl in the world...
MW must show meatypie where the best sucks service is in thailand... go togeder geder...

hi & welcum

ya 98, if point wrongly at 95 also can doesnt matter to me.

haha, i am enjoying how you guys skillfully evolves this thread into a plan trip to the land of smiles for 'alternating pressure' service

Cannot.... Drive atas car like us...must pump 98. Cannot leak gas.

Hello everybody, i'm in a way new here. i don't know if i came to the right part of the forum. please tell me to get lost if i had just barged into an exclusive group. Thanks!

supernova;1080604 said:
I am not sure if I am over sensitive here, but I noticed my 5month old 2013-F10 has been bugged by this issue as depicted below in the last couple of months (not sure if it was already there during delivery - who will measure during then), and the slant can be quite obvious visually when viewed from front. The difference between (A) and (A-) can be between 8mm to >1cm (

Last edited by a moderator:

Jevonnifer;1080955 said:
Hello everybody, i'm in a way new here. i don't know if i came to the right part of the forum. please tell me to get lost if i had just barged into an exclusive group. Thanks!

Hi and welcome. Please join our meet up this coming Sunday 27 Apr at Kallang.

Jevonnifer;1080955 said:

You are most welcome

detach8;1080958 said:
Hi and welcome. I've wrote about this left/right unlevel in another thread quite a long time ago. This is especially apparent in the rear. Look for it.

Looks like a very common problem.

Is your car drifting to the left?

Solution... buy height adjustable coilovers :p

so far drives ok; didn't seems to drift left

'Common problem' means to me (not speaking for the rest) that there is a root cause behind the problem (else there wont be a problem in the first place), then the next question is, who created the root cause that give this problem, and collected money selling the problem together with it.

Ideally I would like the solution to be for them to declare the root cause (that is behind this issue, so that I can cut out those grandmother stories/theory I have been hearing) and fixed the problem they created, instead of paying for the problem they create (already paid for the car and now have to pay to solve the problem they created), they should be buying adjustable coilovers for those affected by this problem created by them.

then come this; they slap down with this 'recommended 10mm tolerence' thingy (sweep it under this 'carpet'); anyone one here buy this 'disclaimer', Ki Chiu now

Easiest solution... buy non bmw... oopps. Other cars got other root cause problems too....

detach8;1080958 said:
...This is especially apparent in the rear

if this is so; then the GM story of compensating the driver side, and the RHD (moving from LHD) theory can be out of the window? (sit in the rear to drive har)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back