Hello Everyone !!

Mundanity

Hi all,
New member here, looking forward to learning more about BMW's here from all you guys here :)

I'm also currently looking to buy an F30 328 M-sport. If anyone has a decent unit for sale, pls feel free to drop me a PM.. Preferably a unit with 1-2yrs of COE left.. Lightly modded is fine, just no full beige interior..

Good day to all !
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi all,
New member here, looking forward to learning more about BMW's here from all you guys here :)

I'm also currently looking to buy an F30 328 M-sporti. If anyone has a decent unit for sale, pls feel free to drop me a PM.. Preferably a uni with 1-2yrs of COE left.. Lightly modded is fine, just no full beige interior..

Good day to all !
Cheers

Hi Mun,

welcome onboard....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome..

Your car description fits mine..

Was whacking the car last night after wash.. zipping and zooming past 4 traffic lights.

The power on demand and handling.. shiok.

:biggun:

Welcome..

Your car description fits mine..

Was whacking the car last night after wash.. zipping and zooming past 4 traffic lights.

The power on demand and handling.. shiok.

:biggun:

Nice, good to see you're enjoying your toy ! I just placed a deposit for 1 unit and sending it over for a pre purchase inspection this coming Thursday.. Cant wait !!!!

Nice...
You will enjoy it very much.
Sheer Driving Pleasure! :cool:

Haha, nice.. i think i'll go for an exhaust mod first and den breaks, the stock exhaust looks horrendous imo... Hahhaa

Haha, nice.. i think i'll go for an exhaust mod first and den breaks, the stock exhaust looks horrendous imo... Hahhaa

Samuel say solid...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeers

Samuel say solid...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeers
Hahaha, to each his own.. I see many exhaust related threads on remus and supersprint for the F30 but no idea why none for eisenmann.. Recently saw a pre-owned one on carousell a little tempted, but worry it wont turn out good.. Tried youtube but most were just mufflers and not the full system.. :(

Hahaha, to each his own.. I see many exhaust related threads on remus and supersprint for the F30 but no idea why none for eisenmann.. Recently saw a pre-owned one on carousell a little tempted, but worry it wont turn out good.. Tried youtube but most were just mufflers and not the full system.. :(

can also try Bastuck....
if need louder ( change downpipe )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I'm looking for something deep and bassy, you have any encounters with bastuck ? :)

a friend 428i ( same engine as yours ) on Bastuck....sounded deep and bassy

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Niceeee.. were they quads ? Loud ?

yes Quad.....( with DP is loud )
can PM to meet if time permit to hear it.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back