Hamann pedals

TripleM

Legendary 10 Years
Sometimes Stamford LoK Yang Way carries them but you'd better call em up first before goin there

Yeah, ordered em like 2mths ago and it came only 1.5mth later
Not good timing lah overall.

Racebred said:
if possible, get from bangkok. you really dont need originals for this kind of thing.

hmmm... actually i dun intend to get original...
juz wondering if there's any replicas for sale in s'pore...
i dun get any chance to go bangkok anyway.

but some of our brothers do! thats what kenntona did for us just recently only. I got my hamann pedals through him, in exchange for a chicken chop (coming right up!) and perhaps a green tea. and he's not the only to help out with such thailand purchases. Many other bros are real helpful too. and I once spent so much baht buying chiong BMW stuff for the bros from MBK i had to go borrow money. heheh

Racebred said:
but some of our brothers do! thats what kenntona did for us just recently only. I got my hamann pedals through him, in exchange for a chicken chop (coming right up!) and perhaps a green tea. and he's not the only to help out with such thailand purchases. Many other bros are real helpful too. and I once spent so much baht buying chiong BMW stuff for the bros from MBK i had to go borrow money. heheh

hmmm... then i must start paying more attention to this forum...
have to b aware of the next grp buy..

Racebred said:

rb, does it include d dead pedal?

yes it does. my hamann pedal set is now complete. although the font of "HAMANN" engraved on it is a littttle different from the original, but i'm very happy with it. hamann dead pedal is damn hard to find. i waited almost 2 yrs for a chiong version to come out.

My Hamann dead pedal is on the way as well.

Ok fyi,
bout 1mth ago I was at Phoenix Ent and I saw those pair of pedals
I think there was also the matching foot rest pedal
Go and check to see if still available

All pedals are the same for E46 either Pre FL or FL models regardless coupe or sedan.
Any difference will be a matter of either the car is auto or manual.

there's also a diff in the shape of the dead pedal for LHD and RHD, in case you're ordering from overseas.

Right that is true
I forgot to mention that one..cheers

if you're not particular about it, just tape down the accel and dead pedal with very strong 3M tape, over the original pedal/plastic. The accel and dead come with screws, and you'll have to drill into to your plastic backing and the original accel pedal to screw it in. so if you intend to sell them later, just tape down.

but pls take note that it's potentially very dangerous if it ever comes loose and jams your brake pedal travel. so buy proper 3M tape, dont use blutack ok. I still have some 3M tape leftover from my install. you want?

brake pedal, just peel out your original brake pedal sleeve, and drill or tape in also. better to drill. next time you uninstall, replace the brake pedal rubber, and all the holes underneath will be covered. no issue.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back