Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

TripleM,
The upcoming BMW M6 or Maserati 4200 Grandsport?

Maserati 4200 Grandsport.. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Fully kitted M3 or stock M5?

SL2,
If u r talking bout E46 M3 vs latest M5 then definitely the M5
If E39 M5, then E46M3 and no need to fully kit it, just use the money to improve the handlings, cut some weight...Swee swee

Now...
Scrap ur idea of buying the GruppeM and buy a used set of Xenon or continue to wait n pray for its arrival?

TripleM,
Scrap ur idea of buying the GruppeM and buy a used set of Xenon or continue to wait n pray for its arrival?

Hmm..I'd take the GruppeM since I've waited for so long already. Besides, don't think I want any second hand items installed in my car..hehe!

Getting a tattoo..Prefer it to be obvious or hidden?

SL2,
Not completely hidden, think exposed like 25pct of it will be nice,..make people curious...If u wanna hide it, tattoo in the crotch :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

Offsite in New York at end of month which coincides with the meet up
Shud I go
or
Stay back and go for the meet up?

TripleM,
Offsite in New York at end of month which coincides with the meet up
Shud I go
or
Stay back and go for the meet up?

This one confirm go New York lah..all expense paid trip leh..

You have been given a free ticket to Europe but only one. Given that you have a wife and kid, will you buy the additional 2 tickets OR sell the free ticket to someone else?

SL2,
Will sell the ticket and mod my Tucson.
:laughlik:

If u have to eat the same food for one whole week which one would u choose:
Char siew and duck rice
or
Nasi Padang rice?

TripleM,
If u have to eat the same food for one whole week which one would u choose:
Char siew and duck rice
or
Nasi Padang rice?

Bleh! But if have to choose, I'll take nasi padang rice.. :errr:

Maid: Prefer to hire Indonesian or Filipino ones?

SL2,
Indonesian coz cheaper..oso no need to let em out on Sunday..

Hire a maid:
Chio one but less experienced
or
Bo chio one but very reliable?

TripleM said:
Indonesian coz cheaper..oso no need to let em out on Sunday..
U forgotten.... can talk in bahasa... yr home minister dun understand... U call maid "Sayang", she call u "Sayang"...

"Hire a maid:
Chio one but less experienced or Bo chio one but very reliable

Got Chio one meh? Reliable more important....

GM.
Taxi yr kids to school in the morning or pay $38 mthly to take the school bus..
(School is less than 10km from hse).

Hymics,
Taxi yr kids to school in the morning or pay $38 mthly to take the school bus..
(School is less than 10km from hse).

I will try my best to taxi em....and given my working hours think perfect..I think it's a great feeling to do so, give em some advice n jokes during the journey, make em feel good bout goin to school..
:thumbsup:

I had two chio maids when was one in secondary school but that time, didnt know anything.... :( :shoot:

U r driving ur galfren, suddenly, she sneezes very hard , kinda too late and dirty ur dashboard a bit (may some 3 drops like that )..
Do u pretend not seeing it
or
Immediately pull a tissue paper and wipe it off?

TripleM said:
I had two chio maids when was one in secondary school but that time, didnt know anything.... :( :shoot:

?

ahem..... chio indonesian maids nowaday join KTV in Indonesia liao....
Maybe yr two previos maids are mama san in some KTV back hme nw.. kekeke

"U r driving ur galfren, suddenly, she sneezes very hard , kinda too late and dirty ur dashboard a bit (may some 3 drops like that )..
Do u pretend not seeing it
or
Immediately pull a tissue paper and wipe it off"

Wah lau.. this kind of galfred can throw inside Kallang river liao.. sneeze dun cover...
but if suay suay got this kind of galfrend, lan lan.. use tissue paper wipe off.

GM.
Single... ur galfred wants u to buy her a Rolex ($10k) for her birthday... but the 10K u have plans for long time to buy a new sets of rims for ur ride ...
Buy Rolex for galfred to please her
or
Buy rims..

Single... ur galfred wants u to buy her a Rolex ($10k) for her birthday... but the 10K u have plans for long time to buy a new sets of rims for ur ride ...
Buy Rolex for galfred to please her
or
Buy rims..

3m can answer that question, someone went over to Cortina to scout for rolex last Sunday..... for me I will buy her the rolex, than get 3 months off to chiong whenever I please, muhahhahaha....

got a new chick, forget about brothers and spend all your time with her or tell her up front, that brothers are also important, gotta allocate some time there...

Winston,
got a new chick, forget about brothers and spend all your time with her or tell her up front, that brothers are also important, gotta allocate some time there...
Hahaha, u r talking bout our most improved man....
Now he really must answer...

TripleM,
Hahaha, u r talking bout our most improved man....
Now he really must answer...

Bro, for not answering or posting any GM question, one ice tea on you during next meetup! 8)

Winston,

For the benefit of both parties, tell her bros also impt and need time to do bonding also. :thumbsup:

Getting the DVD Shutter: Do you watch with some of the bros together OR watch it with a chio bu?

SL2,
Getting the DVD Shutter: Do you watch with some of the bros together OR watch it with a chio bu?
I only watch Disney Cartoons...

Now...
Martin Scorcesse's movies:
Gangster in NY
or
Aviator?...both staring Leo

Now...
Martin Scorcesse's movies:
Gangster in NY
or
Aviator?...both staring Leo

have yet to watch aviator, but the reviews are just raring it to top the charts.... Gangster in NY was well a good movie but lacking in terms of character development with lots of gory scenes imo...

use bar of soap or some soap gel?

Winston,
use bar of soap or some soap gel?
Depends on when and who's applying it kekeke....
If alone then use bar of soap if not...ah never mind u know i know...

U goin for HO or V-Kool?

U goin for HO or V-Kool?

HO, joe's fren knew those guys in BT, but now the fren is recommending me another guy in loyang. Cost is one factor, but recommendation with good workmanship is also veri impt. I don't want to go back 3 to 4 times for redoing, no such time nor such engness... I asked about suncool earlier in my email was cos someone told me that the color of suncool is bluish in color, as opposed to the greyish/green HO.

in a public swimming pool toilet, do you wrap yourself in a towel or strut around stark naked...

Winston said:
U goin for HO or V-Kool?

HO, joe's fren knew those guys in BT, but now the fren is recommending me another guy in loyang. Cost is one factor, but recommendation with good workmanship is also veri impt. I don't want to go back 3 to 4 times for redoing, no such time nor such engness... I asked about suncool earlier in my email was cos someone told me that the color of suncool is bluish in color, as opposed to the greyish/green HO.

in a public swimming pool toilet, do you wrap yourself in a towel or strut around stark naked...

Strut ard naked.... u cannot cos no 6packs and tattoo to show off :dance:

GM.
Which more thrilling..
Do it in the car
or
Codominium staircase...

Strut ard naked.... u cannot cos no 6packs and tattoo to show off

GM.
Which more thrilling..
Do it in the car
or
Codominium staircase...

but mine was rumoured longer and bigger recently...

car lah, condo staircase got spit, and cat pooh....

east coast carpark or sembawang end?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back